• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
“Collectors”

How anal are you about certain branches of collections?

i.e. “having” to collect all four BHITG pairs, or having the “trinity”, or only copping original colorways etc

Its a pipe dream

Just get the ones that grab you

"collections" are the oldest marketing scheme for companies. We all grew up with action figures or whatever, thats how they get more of your money. Or your parents money in that case. You cant have Voltron without all five dudes. Woops, the right arm is limited and more expensive for some reason.

Then youre going to have favorites if you get all the BHITGs, what happens when the Clay Greens and Ochres start getting beat while the Blue and Reds are basically DS. What kind of collection is that to display? Who are you displaying this collection to? Most likely the walls in your closet. Its a waste of time and money. And energy if youre spending all your time chasing your tail with these never ending releases.

Last edited:
Its a pipe dream

"collections" are the oldest marketing scheme for companies. We all grew up with action figures or whatever, thats how they get more of your money. Or your parents money in that case. You cant have Voltron without all five dudes. Woops, the right arm is limited and more expensive for some reason.

Then youre going to have favorites if you get all the BHITGs, what happens when the Clay Greens and Ochres start getting beat while the Blue and Reds are basically DS. What kind of collection is that to display? Who are you displaying this collection to? Most likely the walls in your closet. Its a waste of time and money. And energy if youre spending all your time chasing your tail with these never ending releases.

Its a pipe dream

Well said. When it comes to shoe "collections," I find that most of the time every pair in the "collection" isn't even dope. A pair or two might be fresh IMO, but the others aren't, or most of the pairs might be solid, but one or two are wack. So since I'm not running a museum, I could care less about being able to tell my friends or family "hey, I got all 5 in the set! These pairs are ugly as hell, and will never be worn, but I'm so glad I spent $160 (and up) for these to never see the light of day (or to sit on this shelf for people to see, but need to be dusted weekly)." I'm personally not even into "collectors" pairs. If I'm never going to wear it, I can't see myself copping.

I'm not a loyalist to any burger spot really, but no ones gonna show any love for Five Guys?!?
Detroit style pizza >

A142E342-ADFE-4E17-BFA4-CA74178258B2.gif

“Collectors”

How anal are you about certain branches of collections?

i.e. “having” to collect all four BHITG pairs, or having the “trinity”, or only copping original colorways etc

I used to tell myself I was only gonna cop OG colorways and then the Cyber Monday’s came out. :lol: All my rules out the window.

i wanna try CT pizza. homies from my group stay gassing it up. That its di que way better than NY pizza

Back
Top Bottom