Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
in the video he says theres a rumor that theres a high quality limited release and a lesser quality GR. Like the H2Hs. Except I dont remember seeing a difference in the H2Hs in pictures.

Ill pay what I have to pay for the High Quality pair that I assume is in that video. Ill be ecstatic if the pair in the vid is the GR pair lol

Would you guys buy some Jordan 1 Levi’s ??

Already happened

jordanxlevis.jpg

eBay is doing 20% of “select sellers”, and I noticed that Stadium Goods qualifies. Stuff is over priced though.

Ok here we go

555088135-2.jpg

555088135-3.jpg

Everything looks good to me except for that action going on with the inside right toe.

I plan on wearing these so if it bends back into shape and the sole doesnt stay lifted up like a half smile Im good.

Does anyone have experience with a worn in pair of 1s when the sole is warped a little out of the box? Ive seen it before, wondering if walking around bends it back...

Ok here we go

555088135-2.jpg

555088135-3.jpg

Everything looks good to me except for that action going on with the inside right toe.

I plan on wearing these so if it bends back into shape and the sole doesnt stay lifted up like a half smile Im good.

Does anyone have experience with a worn in pair of 1s when the sole is warped a little out of the box? Ive seen it before, wondering if walking around bends it back...

I’ve gotten 1-2 pairs where the midsole is warped

I honestly just bend and twist the shoe in all directions before wearing anyway, that always straightens them out

I do all the shoe stretching to loosen them up a bit

Watch your mouth bout Falcons superbowl in atl this season and they'll be in it
I mean they blew it this year again too (so close) you really think they gonna make it for 2019?

julio-jones-drop-1024x688.jpg

alos getting on topic i just looked at the resale prices for the track reds and im like how? they are exactly the same as the bred toes minus the canvas type material but dudes still willing to pay 250+ but not the other 2 colors? disgusting lol.

Last edited:
I mean they blew it this year again too (so close) you really think they gonna make it for 2019?

alos getting on topic i just looked at the resale prices for the track reds and im like how? they are exactly the same as the bred toes minus the canvas type material but dudes still willing to pay 250+ but not the other 2 colors? disgusting lol.

Just cause they were harder to get being an overseas release. Just happy I was able to get all 4 at essentially retail.

Welp looks like the glitter made it to my Breds, Black toes and SBB’s :smh: #glittergang
I should check my breds tomorrow... I actually havent opened that box since I got it during release lmao. Been sitting on ice because there's too many of my older pairs that needed love.

Ok here we go

A lot of my right 1's have that warped sole. Often times it's even worse in the heel. To me it's like glitter, it's a form of authenticity lol. It doesn't straighten out, but I at least don't feel it.

Lmao the fly knit highs didn’t even do well. What makes them think a low would?
^nike and jb love to beat a dead horse, if true that is

I still want em. Purists will look down on them but these Jordan 1 and AF1 flyknits are 200% more comfortable the the regulars yall missing out. That should have been a high tho

Back
Top Bottom