Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C07B5CC5-D1B1-4E70-9FFC-BC7FF15FF3C0.jpeg
39D8C512-9DFB-48B9-AA42-EA4677B54EE0.jpeg

Worn pair accumulated some glitter in the shoe cabinet near the front door. DS pair in the shelf stayed clean. So far, every pair in my room has stayed glitter free.

Hey,

If Jordan Brand made the best hand in the game pack an actual pack of all 4 in a box for $700 would you have bought it?
upload_2018-6-29_0-20-25.jpeg

It wouldve been cool if the box looked like a playing card box with Jordan **** laced into the olde time victorian design style graphics on it.
Playing-Card-Boxes1.jpg

like instead of bicycle it says jordan and air instead of proffesional, Best hand in the game instead of 'rider back playing cards' at the bottom. Jumpmen instead of those leonardo davinci figures

Then when you slide out whatever pair of shoes it looks like a playing card for a box. Like whatever correlates to the insole of that pair

Id gladly pay 7 for that

Maybe they can still do a limted release like that but with black swooshes instead of the normal pack to make them different. But they prob wont. Gentry.

Last edited:
C07B5CC5-D1B1-4E70-9FFC-BC7FF15FF3C0.jpeg
39D8C512-9DFB-48B9-AA42-EA4677B54EE0.jpeg

Worn pair accumulated some glitter in the shoe cabinet near the front door. DS pair in the shelf stayed clean. So far, every pair in my room has stayed glitter free.

Mine has some glitter as well. Also worn.

Any insight to what that means? Sorry if answered before. First time happening to one of my shoes.

I just store my worn pair in the box in my room but not in my closet.

I’m all for them making as many colorways as possible so we can pick and choose what we want and don’t want.
I feel it’s a great thing for all, but outside the pine toes and possibly purp toes - I won’t be grabbing any others - nothing just grabs me in other than those two.

Grabbed a decently used pair for 220 instead. I wear them to the ground so condition, unless they’re trashed, box condition, etc isn’t a deal for me at all.

Thanks guys

I’m all for them making as many colorways as possible so we can pick and choose what we want and don’t want.
I feel it’s a great thing for all, but outside the pine toes and possibly purp toes - I won’t be grabbing any others - nothing just grabs me in other than those two.
Purples only for me. I’m hoping some huge hype colorway drops so black toes or Chicago’s drop price lol.

Back
Top Bottom