• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
you dudes be killing me with the hoarding
I have nothing to say about how another man spends his money, but I too am curious about the need to own more than 2 pairs of a shoe. 

If it was a shoe that was never to be retrod again then yes.

I have a lot of Jordans in my collection so I still have shoes from 2004 that still look DS. 

I rotate through all of my sneakers, but would never get a chance to really beat any of them.

So for me the need to own over 2 pairs of the same shoe is pointless unless it was an investment strategy.

One more shot I took. Details, details
nthat.gif

I did the black lace swap on my pair of Vegas 1s the second I got them last January ($90 shipped VNDS). The leather looks amazing once they're worn in a few times (or after one good hooping session)

Think I paid 80 for my Vegas 1's one from eBay one from an outlet in Michigan I think can't remember found them on a stock locate when they dropped to 69.99 always ment to dye a pairs sock liner but never got around to it

you dudes be killing me with the hoarding
I have nothing to say about how another man spends his money, but I too am curious about the need to own more than 2 pairs of a shoe. 

If it was a shoe that was never to be retrod again then yes.

I have a lot of Jordans in my collection so I still have shoes from 2004 that still look DS. 

I rotate through all of my sneakers, but would never get a chance to really beat any of them.

So for me the need to own over 2 pairs of the same shoe is pointless unless it was an investment strategy.
I double up on some of my favorite shoes, I know at times it doesn't make sense but I just can't help it.

What ends up happening is over the course of time I end selling or trading the extra pair.

I don't see a problem with owning as many multiples as you want, especially with @v8erman mentioning plenty times that the royals were his favorite air Jordan's. Besides who said we were gonna see royals again anytime soon. There's at least a 12-16 year average everytime they release >D

Have been out of the thread a little while. Are the Red/White pair that was set to release June 28th still supposed to come out

100% agree with @lamekilla  if its your favorite pair of all time and you have access to multiple pairs why not scoop em? you may never get that shot again.

I don't see a problem with owning as many multiples as you want, especially with @v8erman mentioning plenty times that the royals were his favorite air Jordan's. Besides who said we were gonna see royals again anytime soon. There's at least a 12-16 year average everytime they release >D

100% agree with @lamekilla
 if its your favorite pair of all time and you have access to multiple pairs why not scoop em? you may never get that shot again.

cuz we all know they're just gonna come back out in a few years. and with the type of rotation that we all have you're barely gonna wear 1 pair let alone 5. it's a hoarding mentality

it's not like I care it's just kinda funny how people justify it

Last edited:
you never know if they are gonna drop again... anytime soon.

took 12+ years for royals to drop again bruh

you never know if they are gonna drop again... anytime soon.

took 12+ years for royals to drop again bruh

apples and oranges b

the 01s didn't sell well, why would they be in a hurry to bring them back

you're crazy if you think JB isn't gonna capitalize now that they know there's demand for the 1

apples and oranges b

the 01s didn't sell well, why would they be in a hurry to bring them back

you're crazy if you think JB isn't gonna capitalize now that they know there's demand for the 1

That's why we get a lot of troll jobs from Nike like Lance mountain 1's, Royal KO's but Nike always makes you wait for what you really want. And we wait for a long time. When's the last time we saw OG branded chicago's? Next year makes 21 years......................

Back
Top Bottom