Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C024E3E1-7986-470E-8DDC-DB60C56FE18D.jpeg

clays look so good on feet....

This fall they will be worn to death....

they will be like the sails apprenticed by those who have them in hand.

Side note sails go great with the Kids see ghost merch they the same color and have the red in them too

Narrowest Jordan 1 Models To Ever Release. If You Have A Wide Foot, You May Want To Size Up .5

Very Slim Fit That Hugs The Foot With Little To Almost No Cushion. You Will Definitely Know You've Got A Pair Of 2001's On Your Feet After A Few Hours Of Wear :lol:
thanks, contemplating copping a pair of stockX just worried box gonna come ruined and likely won't have keychain and or retro card

idk why im in the mood for some reason to cop those and royals. I never buy old ****, and kinda want cool grey IV's

At this point I’m still waiting for JB to retro cool grey IVs. I pray it happens next year because I will break my recent never double up rule for those

At this point I’m still waiting for JB to retro cool grey IVs. I pray it happens next year because I will break my recent never double up rule for those
meh not a fan of the shape of IV now honestly. yes I would still grab em but just saying :lol:

This has nothing to do with search engines and avocados. Generation cohorts are defined for use in a wide range of social science disciplines. On the narrowest of definitions (i.e., the most limited interpretation of the class size), the "millennial" or Generation Y cohort is defined as any born person who had not yet reached the age of 18 by January 1, 2000--the turn of the millenium. But because that cutoff would exclude individuals who should otherwise be included because of their likeness and similarity, it is often extended using other cutoffs such as anyone who was still enrolled, or should have been enrolled, in primary school up until 2001--e.g., if your high school graduating class was, or would have been, the year 2000 then you're still a millennial even if you turned 18 in December of 1999 and were an "older" kid in your class.

Don't be ignorant.

To clarify, if you were born in 1983 then there is no way that you could have turned 18 before January 1, 2000. You are without a doubt a "millennial." ****in deal with it.
Thank you sir. Unfortunately I think that this may fall on deaf ears for someone who has so much caught up in a categorization that he craved to fall into.

Anyone know how the banned 1s 2016 fit compared to the bred 1s 2013. 8.5 fit me well maybe a little snug but not tight at all. Should I half size up for the 2016 version or no?

Length is pretty “big” as far as normal sizing is concerned. IMO half down is doable IF you stretch them out before hand

Back
Top Bottom