Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Honestly **** Nike and this bull**** “exclusive access”. Makes zero sense how Nike does this.

I’ve spent literally thousands on SNKRS over the last two years, and have only got access to two Air Max 270 GRs, and just now the WhyNot Zero.1 Low so far this year.

Stop giving me access to clearance garbage is all I’m saying. Nike is getting me heated with this terrible process.

AD1A3BD8-C704-45AA-ADB9-FD85D4AE9F85.png

Honestly **** Nike and this bull**** “exclusive access”. Makes zero sense how Nike does this.

I’ve spent literally thousands on SNKRS over the last two years, and have only got access to two Air Max 270 GRs, and just now the WhyNot Zero.1 Low so far this year.

Stop giving me access to clearance garbage is all I’m saying. Nike is getting me heated with this terrible process.
Yup I don’t get it. Just like with the Peg turbos. Got 1600 + miles on the Nike run app but nope. I get nothing.

Did you guys get a notification of access? Did the pairs show up at the top of SNKRS? I don’t see anything, but when I go to the links through favorites they all say exclusive access offer expired. I’m sure I never had access, just wondering.

Did you guys get a notification of access? Did the pairs show up at the top of SNKRS? I don’t see anything, but when I go to the links through favorites they all say exclusive access offer expired. I’m sure I never had access, just wondering.
Got a notification on top of screen.... tapped it and got lucky even though I entered wrong pw on first try...

For those of you with the H2H access, was there a full size run available? I had notification I had access to it, but I was asleep!!! Woke up like an hour later and saw it and was actually able to cop on a different size that was remaining, but most sizes were gone by then. I need to start waking up earlier smh.

For those of you with the H2H access, was there a full size run available? I had notification I had access to it, but I was asleep!!! Woke up like an hour later and saw it and was actually able to cop on a different size that was remaining, but most sizes were gone by then. I need to start waking up earlier smh.

Yup FSR if you got in within a few minutes

Back
Top Bottom