Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
As a Spurs fan, **** all y'all lol
k6Nb0.gif

Barkley and KG (both PF’s like Duncan) didn’t sell shoes?
Trust me, if you talk to people at some of these brands they'll tell you the same thing. There are always exceptions to a rule, but Barkley was all marketing, didn't get a signature line until late (I think it was about his 8th year in the league). Outside of a few Nikes KG was a dud. I don't see people clamoring for his And1s, Anta or adidas retros.

Trust me, if you talk to people at some of these brands they'll tell you the same thing. There are always exceptions to a rule, but Barkley was all marketing, didn't get a signature line until late (I think it was about his 8th year in the league). Outside of a few Nikes KG was a dud. I don't see people clamoring for his And1s, Anta or adidas retros.
KG might of had one of the best lines ever. He was the front runner for the flight posite.

KG might of had one of the best lines ever. He was the front runner for the flight posite.
That's only 2 shoes, right? FP and FPKGs aka FP2s. FPKGs are one of my all time favorite hoop shoes. If I remember correctly by the later color ways he might have left Nike and they removed the Garnett name from them.

That's only 2 shoes, right? FP and FPKGs aka FP2s. FPKGs are one of my all time favorite hoop shoes. If I remember correctly by the later color ways he might have left Nike and they removed the Garnett name from them.
Think he was part of 1-3 flights and then had his own shoe that looked really good as well.

What the **** do those kawhis go for so much for? Is there anyone here who's paid resale for them? Can you explain? Thanks.

I paid resale. Kawhi is my favorite player in the league (other than a couple old dudes on their way out...Dirk and Manu), and they’re fire

Dude, I’m not sure how you can call the Nike KG line “duds”

holy smokes...after reading all yall comments about the kawhi pass the torch 1s, I went on stockx/goat and noticed theyre going for like a 1k-2k now, what the..... crazy. I remember when they were like 600-700??!.....I should of bought a pair for like 600ish when this dude was selling it in my local FB group page, I called him crazy. Now look...smh lol.

they aint going for 2k :lol:

if you check the actual bids on those its less than half the actual price. but insane how people are willing to pay 1k for them now.. wtf

holy smokes...after reading all yall comments about the kawhi pass the torch 1s, I went on stockx/goat and noticed theyre going for like a 1k-2k now, what the..... crazy. I remember when they were like 600-700??!.....I should of bought a pair for like 600ish when this dude was selling it in my local FB group page, I called him crazy. Now look...smh lol.

Just looked at the offers too...damn lol. Glad I copped a little after they came out

they aint going for 2k :lol:

if you check the actual bids on those its less than half the actual price. but insane how people are willing to pay 1k for them now.. wtf

I said 1k-2k....and there's actual bids for 1.2k lol. Close enough...lol. Still crazy how some sizes the lowest ask is 2.2k-2.4k. I know theres a fine line between the actual sold price and what people are asking, but its up there man smh :lol:.

I paid resale. Kawhi is my favorite player in the league (other than a couple old dudes on their way out...Dirk and Manu), and they’re fire
Kawhi can come back to his own form and is motivated with Toronto he’d be my favourite player too since I live in to I mean he was a top 5 player

Back
Top Bottom