• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
the prices on the chrome kawhi’s still has me buggin

The resale on them gotta be the most surprising I've seen. Lol. They're reselling for Off-White 1 numbers if not above. The craziest part is I've also seen a decent amount of people say the quality isn't/wasn't even good .

Last edited:
The resale on them gotta be the most surprising I've seen. Lol. They're reselling for Off-White 1 numbers if not above. The craziest part is I've also seen a decent amount of people say the quality isn't/wasn't even good .

Yea but I didn't think they were as sought after the same way the Off-White 1s were.

Were they more limited than the off whites?

If so that would make sense that resell would be in the same ball park even though they weren’t as sought after

I agree that it makes sense, but it's still surprising. Lol. If that even makes sense.
no, youre right...supply and demand drive up the market value

for certain shoes, we definitely see the demand (OW, SBB, etc)....but for the chrome kawhi’s, we just dont. that means the production numbers likely are extremely low.

its crazy people even WANT these at that price, with no nike air at that. like for less than half that id get the grey anniversary in the brief case Even tho most hate on it i got two pairs and the one i wore still looks better than that pass the torch pair. Maybe dudes just want that that nba chain on it lol.

I wish they would’ve went this direction with the wheats instead.
video_image-372137.jpg
Anyone got any experience with dye? :nerd:

I wonder how many game royals were kept OG, and the percentage of pairs that were turned into “frag” customs. I don’t think i’ve ever seen so many people decided to customize their brand new, DS shoes, like people were doing with game royals early on; a decision that I think they’ll regret once prices start to get ridicuous(it’s coming).

And all the hatred for the bred toes seems to have finally subsided, and seems to have turned into regret. Funny how when the value of a shoe rises, the hate tends to subside(classic SBB 1 syndrome-people used to despise that shoe). Don’t say I didn’t warn y’all, cause I was on here telling people not to sleep on game royals and bred toes when prices were reasonable. Prices on Homage 2 homes are going to go crazy soon too.

I wonder how many game royals were kept OG, and the percentage of pairs that were turned into “frag” customs. I don’t think i’ve ever seen so many people decided to customize their brand new, DS shoes, like people were doing with game royals early on; a decision that I think they’ll regret once prices start to get ridicuous(it’s coming).

And all the hatred for the bred toes seems to have finally subsided, and seems to have turned into regret. Funny how when the value of a shoe rises, the hate tends to subside(classic SBB 1 syndrome-people used to despise that shoe). Don’t say I didn’t warn y’all, cause I was on here telling people not to sleep on game royals and bred toes when prices were reasonable. Prices on Homage 2 homes are going to go crazy soon too.

The b/red toes received hate? I agree with you on game royals but I remember seeing mostly love for b/red toes. Me personally they still and will never really do anything for me.

A lot of NT members “easily passed” on bred toes because they “already had too many black/red Jordan 1s.” Bred toes for size 10-10.5 could easily be had for $240 through stockx and GOAT, and even cheaper if deals were done locally. Those prices are now a pipe dream.

I guarantee that if Jordan does a HYPED color of the split shoe look( a la homage2home), the homage to homes are going to be a problem. Like if those split frags actually release...don’t get me wrong, I still think the homages are ugly as sin, but i’ve seen this story play out too many times before.

A lot of NT members “easily passed” on bred toes because they “already had too many black/red Jordan 1s.” Bred toes for size 10-10.5 could easily be had for $240 through stockx and GOAT, and even cheaper if deals were done locally. Those prices are now a pipe dream.

I guarantee that if Jordan does a HYPED color of the split shoe look( a la homage2home), the homage to homes are going to be a problem. Like if those split frags actually release...don’t get me wrong, I still think the homages are ugly as sin, but i’ve seen this story play out too many times before.

*raises hand*

Zero regret and would still pass without a 2nd thought. Black toes and Black/Red >>>>> so Bred toes are unnecessary.

Lasers wer customized more out of necessity.

In 2015, OG 1s weren’t nearly as prevalent as they are today and Lasers were the closest thing to a clean slate cw (obviously White YYs are probably a better example nowadays). I find it hilarious how many people customized their Lasers into Royal 1s only to have a massive release of actual Royal 1s less than two years later in 2017.

I got meguiars and it seems to work very well. Makes the leather look nice too.

Do you only use on the black parts? I know some leather cleaner/conditioners can darken leather, but was wondering if you could use them on the whole shoe.

Back
Top Bottom