Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm betting that these come with a top-layered yellowed paint to give it a vintage look which wears off to reveal a white base paint with the idea being that the more it's worn, the newer it looks.

I do think the mini swoosh is dope though. On second thought, I have the SOMPs, which are dope as hell IMO, so I know I'm gonna at least try to grab them. I'm just not really a fan of pre-aged/beat up look, which is why I hope these have some type of Lance Mountain effect. However, if they are Lance Mountain-esque, I hope they're not mismatched; Not really my flavor.

Do you only use on the black parts? I know some leather cleaner/conditioners can darken leather, but was wondering if you could use them on the whole shoe.

Yeah only on the black (sometimes on white but that’s not needed).

I think people are jumping to assumptions on the colors, and they're just sail shoes that are dirty from biking.

"New" Pick-Up

Nike Jordan 1 2001 Retro Blk/Red

tumblr_pdfd61voYl1qcnm4eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdfd61voYl1qcnm4eo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdfd61voYl1qcnm4eo6_1280.jpg

My 3rd time owning this shoe. I promised myself I wouldn't sell these like the previous pairs

“I'm betting that these come with a top-layered yellowed paint to give it a vintage look which wears off to reveal a white base paint with the idea being that the more it's worn, the newer it looks”
- CNola CNola

This would be :smokin

Back
Top Bottom