Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I said a very long time ago to make NT a paid subscription
tenor.gif

Maybe you haven't been here long enough then me to see the old NT when we will get the first scoop on exclusive drops now it's everybody and their momma comes to leech off our information and spread it everywhere else

Well, I've been here for a long time and no, no paid subscription.

Also, those DSM 1s look worn more than 5 times, try to get the price down a tad.

Maybe you haven't been here long enough then me to see the old NT when we will get the first scoop on exclusive drops now it's everybody and their momma comes to leech off our information and spread it everywhere else
i just wouldn't pay for any forum website......

Besides Twitter getting instant news there was a time we would know about things a couple hours ahead

You’d have to be a fool to pay for information given here :lol:

I've been here since the early days my screen name has changed a lot, I give a lot of respect to the mods who give out information here so I don't have to be looking all over the internet. If I had to pay a small fee yearly for NT I would do so just to support those putting in the work here

Last edited:
paying a fee here is a terrible idea. good intentions....but not the way to do it. news hits twitter faster than on here alotta times if ur following the right people, and twitter is free. so y would i pay for the same, oftentime later than twitter, info here?

You used to have to go through a waiting period and screening process to even join the NT community. I've always said I wish they'd go back to that. Site was so much better, classy and way more chill. Weeded out so much riff raff that has become the norm on here today.

Useless and overpriced “cook groups” are a dime a dozen nowadays. Only a few decent ones out there at this point that are reasonably priced and useful.

You’re really paying more for the monitors they offer and the direct/checkout links they provide. But even then it’s only useful if you can take advtange of the monitors and links when things are posted in the group.

Plus nearly everyone in these cook groups are resellers. That’s why I like to stick to NT, there’s people here that actually wear and collect shoes.

Last edited:
Anyone have a clue when FNL is gonna come through with letting us check our tickets? Kinda impatient waiting on this probable L

1 of my buddies is part of a sneaker cook group. he pays a very minimal fee. and he has greaaaat success in that group. but they dont just accept anybody. theyre super duper strict on who they let in. i got rejected even with a vouch/referral from my buddy who is already a good member lol. i guess thats the secret to the groups success.

You used to have to go through a waiting period and screening process to even join the NT community. I've always said I wish they'd go back to that. Site was so much better, classy and way more chill. Weeded out so much riff raff that has become the norm on here today.

most of the members now are like 15 and only come to the hype threads like yeezy and off white now the element thread and talk about resell and such....

the vibe changes when a hype shoe comes to normally chill threads

as for the off white thread i'm confused it gets so much traction like 4 people ever get a pairs in the off white thread you usually fall into one of the groups

basically be in NY or be able to travel there frequently.....
or have resell money
or get lucky on snkrs lmao yea right
or just throw salt
or watch all the other people from NYC post their pics
or big evan which is living in nyc and get lucky on snkrs lmao

Back
Top Bottom