Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wish I would’ve hit on a raffle for once the 225 pre-orders that were up a couple weeks ago didn’t seem so bad now. Been working 80 hours a week up until the beginning of summer and a friend needed some help today for a few hours so I have to decide if I want to go for their green or purple on the app which I will probably end up taking in a been working 80 hours a week up until the beginning of summer and a friend needs some desperate help today with his food truck for a few hours so I have to decide if I want to go for their green or purple on the app which I will probably end up taking an L either way. May just go for the Nike SBs

Painless I was the first person there, was a line of 30 plus people for FCFS for the purps and supposedly they told me the pine Greens were coming in the early afternoon

Attachments

• 20180922_080453.jpg
    20180922_080453.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 48
Painless I was the first person there, was a line of 30 plus people for FCFS for the purps and supposedly they told me the pine Greens were coming in the early afternoon

This is why I think fcfs should come back. **** an app if you really want em camping should be a viable option for them. One can have 100s of bots but a dude and payin 100s of people to cop a shoes for him. To me that's easier than app crashes and website crashes due to all the traffic and bots. The only thing you'd have to secure is your spot in line.

This is why I think fcfs should come back. **** an app if you really want em camping should be a viable option for them. One can have 100s of bots but a dude and payin 100s of people to cop a shoes for him. To me that's easier than app crashes and website crashes due to all the traffic and bots. The only thing you'd have to secure is your spot in line.

No app Reserve is fine

But the thing is on FA website it says 468 fulton is app reserve procedure I'm wondering if I head to Queens center if it will be fcfs

I don’t disagree with the early bird getting the worm. But I’m too old to be camping out. I like the FTL and co reserve.

I've always preferred fcfs over apps. I come from the "get your a** there early" era

Bro back in the day early was 2 hours before the store opened and that was because you wanted to actually try on the shoe. I bought the 2001 Bred and Royal 1s and I was 1 of 5 people in line. Nowadays people will legit wait 24+ hours for certain releases.

I always enjoyed camping for shoes. Got to kick it with homies and meet other people in the sneaker game to chop it up with. The experience alone was worth it to me. But the app is so much more convenient, all I got to do is click a button and go about my day.

I have a life sir. No one wants to be out there with kids all night. Actually the apps have help lower resell because more people actually get shoes.

Back
Top Bottom