Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is it just me or are the tongues on the royals higher than the ones on the breds?

^feel like shin guards on foot today. This is my first time wearing 'em today, I'll have to compare 'em side by side when I get home...even tho the left shoe is shorter than the right on my breds

^feel like shin guards on foot today. This is my first time wearing 'em today, I'll have to compare 'em side by side when I get home...even tho the left shoe is shorter than the right on my breds
They might be a tad bigger than breds because the materials are different. Royals are way more comfortable with that neoprene-like tongue. I've never really noticed though...

Debating what to do with my do cdp 1s. I always planned on wearing them...but with them coming out in of form it might be best to sell them and get the of style pair. The padding looks great on the cops though...tough decision as I definitely don't need two pairs of them...I'm also worried that the tongue will start to yellow on the cdp pair.

Debating what to do with my do cdp 1s. I always planned on wearing them...but with them coming out in of form it might be best to sell them and get the of style pair. The padding looks great on the cops though...tough decision as I definitely don't need two pairs of them...I'm also worried that the tongue will start to yellow on the cdp pair.
If u haven't worn them in 6 years I think u should sell them unless u like the fact of owning them

sell, you'll have new goodies soon to enjoy!

Do it. I even sold my custom CDPs that had a Nike Air tag. Just as I sold my AJKOs for the OG version. CDPs are fetching a bit more now and you should be able to cover the cost of a new release. Plus, while CDPs aren't the worst quality 1s, they still used that weird and uncomfortable mold.

Got my family forever's on the way. Glad these were an easy cop after release was mad when these didn't release in AU

bleaching my family forevers today.. gonna post when done
roll.gif
 then decide if i need to double up or not

size 10 Royals in my area for $400 on CL

condition is 9/10 according to them

look pretty good from pics

Last edited:
Apologies for the terrible pics.. my camera is bugging, had to use the go pro
mean.gif
 just gonna take some with the iPhone 5 later.. think they came out dope

Back
Top Bottom