Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
the only reason why I asked was, sneakernews tweeted about couple of days ago that is hard to track jordan 1 now a days and gym reds where EU exclusive only.

Just a heads up sneakernews isn't always the most accurate source. Most of their info is not even their own and copied from niketalk lol.

This fool using @richiedge's pics off ebay to scam somebody 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Working at a sneaker store, what people fail to realize is that Nike/Brand Jordan makes a company Like Foot Locker or Mom and Pop store purchase crap like the Air Jordan 1 1994, or True Flights and a boatload of Nike/Jordan slides, lame looking clothes in order for them to receive shipments of hot shoes for example any hot Air Jordan or Lebron, etc. Nike/Jordan doesn't care if you take their clothes out the back of the store and burn them, as long as the store buys them. They get their money already and leave with less wanted/inferior product to have to sell.

Working at a sneaker store, what people fail to realize is that Nike/Brand Jordan makes a company Like Foot Locker or Mom and Pop store purchase crap like the Air Jordan 1 1994, or True Flights and a boatload of Nike/Jordan slides, lame looking clothes in order for them to receive shipments of hot shoes for example any hot Air Jordan or Lebron, etc. Nike/Jordan doesn't care if you take their clothes out the back of the store and burn them, as long as the store buys them. They get their money already and leave with less wanted/inferior product to have to sell.

Well said..

wings2315 wings2315 Some people probably didn't know that and it explains why some stores make customers buy crap to purchase. But it doesn't explain why JB is making that crap in the first place.

Last edited:
wings2315 wings2315 Some people probably didn't know that and it explains why some stores make customers buy crap to purchase. But it doesn't explain why JB is making that crap in the first place.

wings2315 wings2315 makes a perfect point. As for why they make them I think most of the time people who aren't "sneakerheads" per se end up buying the shoes we may think are crap. People who may just want a jumpman on their shoe or aren't as knowledgeable about sneakers or those who don't really care. Nike and JB still have a market outside of us, somebody will buy them. Btw best fusion ever idk :lol:

your answer is in his post, they make it because they force the stores to buy them, why wouldnt jb/nike produce an inferior product that cost less to make but will be sold for profit to retailers? easy money for JB and they know retailers will buy because they want that good jordan retro so they have retailers and us by the balls.

I don't think these were actually fusions by the way :lol:

They just colorblocked a pair of Air Force I's like they did the XII Fusions that released around the same time. I actually still don't hate the Taxi XII Fusions.

:lol: I didn't know that, I always thought they were part of that fusion pack.

Whoever at Nike decided not to officially include them made the wise decision of saving these from the one flaw I think the Fusion XIIs had:

The attempt to replicate the upper's lines :smh: :lol:

2008 was NOT Jordan Brand's best year.

air-jordan-xii-air-force-1-fusion-1.jpg

Last edited:
Because in my limited experience they aren't inferior. I have an rst23 that is 3 years old and was made better and feels better on foot than an retro in recent memory. I copped them because they 39 bux and didn't look half bad because of the color way. Had they not been 39 bux I wouldn't have tried them to realize how good they felt. haven't seen anything else appealing since..

Whoever at Nike decided not to officially include them made the wise decision of saving these from the one flaw I think the Fusion XIIs had:

The attempt to replicate the upper's lines :smh: :lol:

2008 was NOT Jordan Brand's best year.

air-jordan-xii-air-force-1-fusion-1.jpg
was the best fusion (playoff version) right behind the blk/red v's

brothers How much does a DS BN 

Air Jordan 1 ROYALS - 2013

Thanks for those who will answer.

I just won 1 ROYALS on our Local Shoe Raffle

brothers How much does a DS BN

Air Jordan 1 ROYALS - 2013

Thanks for those who will answer.

I just won 1 ROYALS on our Local Shoe Raffle

the price varies from seller to seller, but the average market value is around $600. I have seen pairs go on ebay, and further up in this thread^ go for almost $1000. If you listed a pair at $600 they would proabl sell fairly quick

Y'all can't be serious with the 1000 dollar prices there's been a listing on classifieds for 600 shipped for months

Back
Top Bottom