Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The raffle was 15$ per Number, and a Total of 100 Number Slots - so that is Like 1500$

1st Pick was Jordan 4 "Fire Red" size 9.5US

2nd Pick was Air Jordan 1 ROYALS size 9.5US and I won it

I'll be getting the pair next week, hopefully you can help me Legit Check the pair for Authenticity

I always dreamed of that pair and now all I need is a DS Air Jordan 1 Shadow and I'm set.

The raffle was 15$ per Number, and a Total of 100 Number Slots - so that is Like 1500$

1st Pick was Jordan 4 "Fire Red" size 9.5US

2nd Pick was Air Jordan 1 ROYALS size 9.5US and I won it

I'll be getting the pair next week, hopefully you can help me Legit Check the pair for Authenticity

I always dreamed of that pair and now all I need is a DS Air Jordan 1 Shadow and I'm set.

What idiot picks Fire Red 4s over Royal 1s??? :rofl:

you can buy 3 pairs of Fire Red 4s with a pair of royals 
laugh.gif

Working at a sneaker store, what people fail to realize is that Nike/Brand Jordan makes a company Like Foot Locker or Mom and Pop store purchase crap like the Air Jordan 1 1994, or True Flights and a boatload of Nike/Jordan slides, lame looking clothes in order for them to receive shipments of hot shoes for example any hot Air Jordan or Lebron, etc. Nike/Jordan doesn't care if you take their clothes out the back of the store and burn them, as long as the store buys them. They get their money already and leave with less wanted/inferior product to have to sell.
A Friend Told me that JB requires a min of 30k plus purchased in inventory to become and Official Jordan Brand Authorized Store...

and that's if they even decided to offer it to your store.

Everybody doesn't pick/buy shoes because of perceived values, my fire red 4s have gotten way more wears than my royals.

Y'all can't be serious with the 1000 dollar prices there's been a listing on classifieds for 600 shipped for months
Everyone is trying to squeeze every penny out of whatever they have.  Go to a shoe-con where there are 100 people with the same shoe.  You will get a deal.

A Friend Told me that JB requires a min of 30k plus purchased in inventory to become and Official Jordan Brand Authorized Store...

and that's if they even decided to offer it to your store.
It's more than 30K and they make you buy a specific amount of clothes and other items that won't sell.

Even though it's illegal (nikes law) theres a small local shop that makes bundles of crap and then makes people by the crap to have the right to buy the shoe.

i'm sure more than a few places do this...

It's more than 30K and they make you buy a specific amount of clothes and other items that won't sell.
Even though it's illegal (nikes law) theres a small local shop that makes bundles of crap and then makes people by the crap to have the right to buy the shoe.

Very common at mom n pops

Thats ur resell price basically.

Very common at mom n pops

Thats ur resell price basically.

That's why Nike really doesn't want to deal with mom and pops/boutiques. They'd prefer only corporate owned stores have accounts villa/dtlr/shoe palace, when someone could potentially lose their account at 50 stores as opposed to 1 they are easier to bully.

That's why Nike really doesn't want to deal with mom and pops/boutiques. They'd prefer only corporate owned stores have accounts villa/dtlr/shoe palace, when someone could potentially lose their account at 50 stores as opposed to 1 they are easier to bully.
You are 100% right.

I read in Nikes shareholders meeting that the plan is to close up little shops and start to open more Nike and or Jordan retail stores.

You are 100% right.

I read in Nikes shareholders meeting that the plan is to close up little shops and start to open more Nike and or Jordan retail stores.
I doubt that, why would they close up other shops when they won't affect any new Nike/Jordan stores opening? It's like earning extra credit on your math test and deciding not to use it just because.....

Let Me Add the 30K was a MINIMUM amount purchased Per MONTH...

But your probably right..  more for bigger stores in Diff Locations compared to others..

and I'm sure they are forced to buy gear everything else to an extent. 

I doubt that, why would they close up other shops when they won't affect any new Nike/Jordan stores opening? It's like earning extra credit on your math test and deciding not to use it just because.....
It goes back to control.

Employees reselling, rigging raffles, ETC.

Nike does not like that bundle crap.

Small stores aren't worth it to nike.

Also, nike can cut out the middle man and increase revenue.

I just wanna know which shoe Dropped on SEPT 13th 2013…..lol 

almost put them out the game!!! ha!

I just wanna know which shoe Dropped on SEPT 13th 2013…..lol 

almost put them out the game!!! ha!
The highlight reels joke was spot on.

These dips in the stock usually happen when they (nike) report financials and they did not meet or exceed analysts expectations.

Let Me Add the 30K was a MINIMUM amount purchased Per MONTH...

But your probably right..  more for bigger stores in Diff Locations compared to others..

and I'm sure they are forced to buy gear everything else to an extent. 

Honestly, I believe sales have to be much more than that, and just for a Mom and Pop to get retros, your store has to be MOVING shoes or you will have a hard time just getting the Jordan account initially for Team Jordans let alone retros.

Thats crazy that Nike/JB makes you spend 30k on **** that isn't going to sell in order to receive their hot sneakers. Is that company wide or is each individual store required to do that?

They got stores paying 30k for some tees and every colorway of the Son of Jumpman 16-7 Flight Fuzions, but only giving them one full size run of the signature line

4gk3CmS.png

Back
Top Bottom