• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think i just came up.

Has anyone bought from SNS then had their payment drop? I had a pending payment since pine greens and its off of my credit bill as of a couple days ago. Do not see it on any bank records.

7fkdhvp.gif

Me as a Chicago cw enthusiast

This, same with Royals
You lost me with the Royals :lol:

Those Royals were damn near purple. I wanted them back when they dropped. But they were super hard to get and the aftermarket price was insane.

I prefer the recent 2017 retro. Better shape, color and materials.

FB groups are dead.Unless your an admin of a group or a friend of an admin good luck with a sale.I posted a pair for sale on numerous groups and all I get are lowballs or flakes.I received feedback from others who feel the same.It becomes frustrating when you see an admin or a friend of one post similar shoes in worse condition and they sell for more then what you’re asking.End of rant.

You lost me with the Royals :lol:

Those Royals were damn near purple. I wanted them back when they dropped. But they were super hard to get and the aftermarket price was insane.

I prefer the recent 2017 retro. Better shape, color and materials.

Materials on the 17’s are terrible from my experience

Hey fan anyone looking for the jordan1 hyper blue eastbay has them with three coupon code they are around 110 shipped that’s a steal shoes are dope just thought I pass the info along

Back
Top Bottom