Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn those hyper royals looking fire with the white laces. Gonna need to cop a pair for ~80 if it ever gets there

No need to wear monarchs when we become seniors y’all :lol: #VelcroGang
8364DEEE-BD62-4744-9795-3F683FF53712.jpeg

luhem luhem Cyber Mondays

Edit*
Luhem if you're looking into those or any other Jordan 1 with black paint. Search google and through this thread for Jordan 1 glitter. Make sure you know what you're getting into before you invest your money on a pair of dead stock Cyber Mondays.

Damn , thanks for the heads up . Planned on picking up a pair of 2018 Shadow’s and now glitter gate is brought to my attention .

Seems like it’s a humidity problem in folks’ storage rooms/homes that causes the top layer of finish on black painted panels to glitter up ? I personally haven’t had a problem with any shoes glittering up (never had J1’s but I got many pairs of Dunks) , so I’m hoping this won’t be an issue for me . . I’m going to wear this first pair for sure but I wanted to start collecting J1’s as well .

No need to wear monarchs when we become seniors y’all :lol: #VelcroGang
8364DEEE-BD62-4744-9795-3F683FF53712.jpeg
Take away the rubber bumper, swap the 2 fat straps for 4 smaller ones with loops like vandal ankle ones (with the loops to the inside) and they'd be fine. But nike even managed to ugly up the mens zips, so these could've been far worse.

Damn , thanks for the heads up . Planned on picking up a pair of 2018 Shadow’s and now glitter gate is brought to my attention .

Seems like it’s a humidity problem in folks’ storage rooms/homes that causes the top layer of finish on black painted panels to glitter up ? I personally haven’t had a problem with any shoes glittering up (never had J1’s but I got many pairs of Dunks) , so I’m hoping this won’t be an issue for me . . I’m going to wear this first pair for sure but I wanted to start collecting J1’s as well .

I don’t believe it’s the humidity. Some people said it’s the paint they used that’s causing the glitter. If you get a pair like the shadows you should be good, because of how new they are.

You can wipe the glitter off, it’s just that depending on how bad it is, it may come back rather quickly.

A lot of people in here including myself haven’t had the issues with the glitter, and some think if you wear your shoes semi-regularly and leave your shoes out (not putting them back in the box), you won’t have any issues with glitter. Of course there’s going to be people that’ll disagree with this.

Some people also believe wiping them with leather wipes tend to decrease the glitter and eventually make it stop completely over time.

*Someone definitely needs to start a glitter thread

I don’t believe it’s the humidity. Some people said it’s the paint they used that’s causing the glitter. If you get a pair like the shadows you should be good, because of how new they are.

You can wipe the glitter off, it’s just that depending on how bad it is, it may come back rather quickly.

A lot of people in here including myself haven’t had the issues with the glitter, and some think if you wear your shoes semi-regularly and leave your shoes out (not putting them back in the box), you won’t have any issues with glitter. Of course there’s going to be people that’ll disagree with this.

Some people also believe wiping them with leather wipes tend to decrease the glitter and eventually make it stop completely over time.

*Someone definitely needs to start a glitter thread

Ahh okay , I’m going to wear this pair and possibly double up on it as the first in my collection so I guess I’ll find out in due time . Hopefully I don’t get bit by the glitter bug

Ahh okay , I’m going to wear this pair and possibly double up on it as the first in my collection so I guess I’ll find out in due time . Hopefully I don’t get bit by the glitter bug
Got 3 pairs of cybers, only 1 really suffers. One pair gets a little around the toe area, and the other never seems to get any. Autoglym leather care cream seems to slow it down and make it easier to clean off, but I really don't think environmental things matter too much as they're all kept in the same place. Wondering if a decent waterproofer might prevent it now, so that'll be the next experiment.

Just got my Purps yesterday from footaction finally. The green jawns were out for delivery too but UPS goofed and only put my apartment number on the delivery. Customer service chick said they were being sent back to the warhouse and that they was gonna give me a refund. I told her send that right back to the correct address and she said that its not possible :angry:

Leather On Point!!! Zoom In!!!
IMG_20180709_151630060.jpg
Leather Nike Tab!!! Fav Color!!! Will Dubb Up For The Low Low...
this is a must-have for me going to buy them tomorrow 100 percent going to swap out the laces to the white ones the leather on these are unreal and the shoe looks dope as hell with the white laces thanks for posting up

this is a must-have for me going to buy them tomorrow 100 percent going to swap out the laces to the white ones the leather on these are unreal and the shoe looks dope as hell with the white laces thanks for posting up

:lol:

Really wish it wasn’t a clear sole. May I can just dye it but then we gotta change tongue tags smh.

Probably in on 2019 Spider-Chi’s if it isn’t a headache.

Back
Top Bottom