Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I dig the vintage look and the materials on those unions..not sure about those mismatched collars though

2nd that lucky13s sentiment if anyone would be able to help I'd happily return the favor. I know I'm a new dude but it wouldnt hurt to ask. I'm not interested in most releases but I'd happily pay it forward to someone else if I can.

Defintiely gonna draw Peter Parker in the Spider-Man Dunk SB's and Miles Morales in the Chi's. Yep lol got my next illustration down
Dope. I'll look out for this!

As for all these 1s...I'm super in on the "Crystal" Chi 1s. I wonder if they indeed will be called the "Crystal" 1's. They might not be able to call them "Spider-Man" 1s, but as I'd almost bet money that they're Spider-Man/Into the Spiderverse themed, they could've called them something better like "Comic," or "Universe," or something that makes more sense IMO. On the "Yellow Toes" (we've gotta come up with a better name haha), I feel like I'll end up getting them at the end of the day. A 1, in the SBB blocking which is always clean IMO, and in a color I don't have (save for the Kobe 1 Proto in Black/Varsity Maize), probably seals the deal for me ultimately. Lastly, the Unions...I love the Blk/Red/Wht/Grey pair, but the Storm pair is a little too much for me. With Union announcing that the pairs are releasing via their stores and Union x Jordan website, but in the same breath mentioning the Storm pair as being exclusive to Union, I think that means the Blk/Red/Wht/Grey will be available via boutiques and such. Still crazy hard to get a pair, with a forecast that predicts high chances of Ls, but more options nonetheless. The Storms, on the other hand, might as well be an automatic L it appears.

2F23B8A1-9A4C-46FF-A90D-A8C1718043A6.jpeg
Got these pines in from StockX today ... sloppy hole punches

I NEED those black toe Unions. If anyone doesn't want them, and doesn't resell kicks, I'd really really appreciate some help getting my size 8.

The blue toes are cool too, but I need need need the black toes.

Bruh... Lmao.
Nobody here is gonna alleyoop you the money size on some super limited kicks.
If anyone gets a chance to buy these, it’s cuz they put in the work... they’re either gonna enjoy the shoes, or sell em for what they’re worth. I doubt anyone will jump thru hoops to bless u.

I hope u get em tho.

Interesting. I wonder how that will affect the value of the W's SSBB. I was able to get a double, was hoping to trade or flip it for something (Breds???) if the value increased.

Bruh... Lmao.
Nobody here is gonna alleyoop you the money size on some super limited kicks.
If anyone gets a chance to buy these, it’s cuz they put in the work... they’re either gonna enjoy the shoes, or sell em for what they’re worth. I doubt anyone will jump thru hoops to bless u.

I hope u get em tho.

Entering a raffle or trying to purchase online isn't very time consuming or difficult. I'm not asking anyone to camp out for me.

If you're not going to help, then just ignore my post and keep it moving. Your opinion wasn't helpful, interesting, or appreciated. Why do people have to be negative about everything?

Those Union 1’s show me that JB is fully capabale of making 1’s very close to OG but kinda opt to not do it

Look at that swoosh man :smh:

Shape looks great, ankle collar looks plush.

Entering a raffle or trying to purchase online isn't very time consuming or difficult. I'm not asking anyone to camp out for me.

If you're not going to help, then just ignore my post and keep it moving. Your opinion wasn't helpful, interesting, or appreciated. Why do people have to be negative about everything?

It’s not negativity. It’s REALITY.
Why don’t you sell me those off whites in your Avy for retail? No? Didn’t think so.

Keep it pushing homie.

They can have the orange SBB colorway (all versions). I'm over it.

I mean if they ever re-released the OG version I'd try for them but for the most part I'm over it. Especially the satins.

Yeah if that rumor is true, ....i'm expecting chaos.

I'll try but an L is expected . I have the originals so i'm happy with that.

2F23B8A1-9A4C-46FF-A90D-A8C1718043A6.jpeg
Got these pines in from StockX today ... sloppy hole punches
That toe looks funky

You have the right to ask and that dude has the right to respond. Get out your feelings. U want oops you gota build relationships nothing will get handed to you. Just being real with you.

One of the downsides of buying from stockx
Getting a flawed pair
When folks double up they send the worst pair to stockx
I know I would

On the other hand I’ve sent my best pair to stockx several times.

I would get a double up and end up wearing the flawed pair and keeping the nice pair DS (intending on wearing it later). Then realizing I’ll never get around to wearing it, so I end up selling the nicer pair on stockx.

My brother and I have gotten lucky and received good pairs from StockX. It is a crapshoot, though.

As far as asking for help, I don't expect anyone to oop me. On the other hand, I don't see why some of y'all feel the need to respond with negativity. It's unhelpful and not appreciated. Keep that negativity to yourselves.

I ooped someone on another thread where I could’ve made about $150 selling it. But I’m not sure if I could pass up $500 or more, unless you’re my blood brother lol

that's pretty awesome of you. you basically just gave him a free $150 out of your pocket IMO. i think its dope when members look out for those theyve made a relationship with but to just ask for free oops is not realistic at all. i dont care if someone says that is "mean" lmao

Back
Top Bottom