Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I ooped someone on another thread where I could’ve made about $150 selling it. But I’m not sure if I could pass up $500 or more, unless you’re my blood brother lol

I ooped a complete stranger (~$300) just last month. So I’m not in the mood to hear this bs that no one would do it. Miss me with that negativity.

that's pretty awesome of you. you basically just gave him a free $150 out of your pocket IMO. i think its dope when members look out for those theyve made a relationship with but to just ask for free oops is not realistic at all. i dont care if someone says that is "mean" lmao

Actually I didn’t even know the guy that well lol... I picked someone who I thought would really enjoy the shoe by wearing it, not because I thought he could hook me up later on. But karma came thru and a month later another member sent me a link for a shoe I really wanted so it’s all worked out

FF today...

20181029_172030.jpg

My brother and I have gotten lucky and received good pairs from StockX. It is a crapshoot, though.

As far as asking for help, I don't expect anyone to oop me. On the other hand, I don't see why some of y'all feel the need to respond with negativity. It's unhelpful and not appreciated. Keep that negativity to yourselves.

Only I can be negative.

Caught myself and fit in a full body mirror and the boy is lookin extra insulated for the winter. Time to start breaking out that cardio and 86 the bread. Fit looked good but it'd look better on a slimmer version of myself. Any tips on weight loss you fellas can offer?

Attachments

• 20181029_104307.jpg
    20181029_104307.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 56
Caught myself and fit in a full body mirror and the boy is lookin extra insulated for the winter. Time to start breaking out that cardio and 86 the bread. Fit looked good but it'd look better on a slimmer version of myself. Any tips on weight loss you fellas can offer?
Not gonna lie, as it sort of sucks the first week as you have low energy and have legit crazings for sugar and such as your body adjust to it, but cutting out carbs/being low carb definitely works for me and my wife. It basically comes down to cutting out bread, potatoes, rice, pasta, or other starches, sugar, and most fruit (eventually you can eat more fruit). After that first week though, it's not bad at all in my experience. The hardest part for me was the potatoes though. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom