Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It’s not a 1 but Motorsport 6 has always been underrated and has great leather!

Motorsport 6's? Those are or were many peoples grails at one point in time lol definitely wouldnt consider those underrated. More like fallen to obscurity because its been so long since they released and werent a massive GR.

Yep that unc (p)leather is baby soft. You compare quality to sbb? Compare it to unc instead.

Hoping to see the Black Toe Union joints release on SNEAKRS UK.
Cyber Monday 1’s got super soft leather, it’s just a shame they look like a 70’s glitterball smh.

basaljordan.jpg

solefly x art basal x jordan 1.

wow, both are wack to me the gatorade pair looks aight looks like a custom and the green patents ew/ Patent leather is a no go in this collection.

ehhh unions are not my taste. but i dont knock any1 who does like em. only pair i may consider copping out of the 3 this weekend are the ROTYs. i hear that suede is pretty nice and quality overall on em is great.

but even then, thats a maybe, cause i want em....but i dont NEED em. also trying to cop zebras on friday so that factors in as well.

Hey guys, where else are the unions releasing? Really like that blue pair a lot

I’m in SF and hoping some of the shops here release them but haven’t heard much

Hey guys, where else are the unions releasing? Really like that blue pair a lot

I’m in SF and hoping some of the shops here release them but haven’t heard much

storm blue in a union exclusive i believe. At this point, youll only find them on their website saturday.

black toe dropping on the site as well this saturday and then a couple other places will have them the following saturday the 24th

Back
Top Bottom