Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Im not guna make an accou t on union ima just wait for the emails. Y'all making me paranoid
lmao that was me last night. then the supnt president stonefaced me.

ive been checking the status once in awhile.

++++ vibes forever

Yeah, they tried to limit bots eating up all the stock online. Because of that, a lot of regular folks were able to purchase.

Besides the Kaws release, which hyped shoe had a better release? About HALF of the people who got a raffle ticket won a pair.

This was a great release by Union. You’re a clown, and I let your last few stupid contrarian takes pass, but you just don’t stop trolling.

I’m trolling because I called a release a circus? :lol: yeah you got me there man. Can’t argue that....... >D

chill guys, he's "just expressing his opinions" and "commenting"

You always got something to say. I give opinions, you Make irrelevant comments. It is what it is. Anyway, back to the shoes. I’m happy I was able to get through. Hoping it sticks.

upload_2018-11-18_19-58-46.png

this is what my status is currently at

if it wasn't a circus, you wouldn't have even been able to see the act at all. I know a bunch of bot people that had their bot set up on that fake site/link and wasn't able to cop. With it being a limited release, you gotta expect a ton of people to strikeout, but that switcheroo site definitely made less people pissed than if they just let it fly on the regular union shopify site

told yall

You are better than that. Weak response.

if it wasn't a circus, you wouldn't have even been able to see the act at all. I know a bunch of bot people that had their bot set up on that fake site/link and wasn't able to cop. With it being a limited release, you gotta expect a ton of people to strikeout, but that switcheroo site definitely made less people pissed than if they just let it fly on the regular union shopify site

I agree with the positive, but I’m pointing out the flip side. I appreciate your reasonable response.

And that is a great point. That’s the bright side, but there’s two sides to this. A lot of people got ****ed.

No online release is perfect. Even SNKRS and on the footsites people get errors and miss out. It is what it is. Online isn't a utopia. At least they tried and gave it their best shot...and because of that a lot of non-cheaters won.

Back
Top Bottom