Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
When i hit on snkrs
giphy.gif

Really digging the origin 1 s anyone know numbers on these hoping to obtain a pair next sat. Hope it app reserve and not snkrs only

So glad I got chi's lol I heard that the special edition box may not even be part of the GR. So if that's the case Imma still stay backed off.

Any advice is welcomed after inspecting my union they are defected I contacted them and they said I can return for full refund or I can get another pair but it’s not a sure thing I would get the same color or size ,,, and I don’t think it be nice to send them to stockx and have some one else get em like that
F3F70F81-E53B-4983-B4D7-77BEBEF37A6F.jpeg

Any advice is welcomed after inspecting my union they are defected I contacted them and they said I can return for full refund or I can get another pair but it’s not a sure thing I would get the same color or size ,,, and I don’t think it be nice to send them to stockx and have some one else get em like that
Contacting them was pointless since they didn’t make the shoes. But ya your kinda stuck, either sell them wear them or try your luck sending them back(which I definitely wouldn’t)

What’s the problem?

Back
Top Bottom