Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So I heard that the spiderman's are stiff and not like the usual soft tumble. More like City of Flights. Any one wanna ring in on this?
Mine are stiffer because the leather cuts are thicker, but it’s still soft. Definitely not like the city of flights imo. They’re definitely going to break in a lot more than other recent ones

2016 Black Toes today...
20181215_163853.jpg

Talking about Spiderverse 1s. Looks like people are talking over each other between spideys and unions so it's gettin confusing in here.

Ah yea man, almost bought on eBay but I think sz 13 will hit 200 or lower by next week, don’t think these are purple toe limited.

So I heard that the spiderman's are stiff and not like the usual soft tumble. More like City of Flights. Any one wanna ring in on this?

I don’t have the city of flights but I can see the resemblance and why someone would say that. I wouldn’t necessarily call the Spider-Mans stiff though

Should I get purple or keep the amethyst

20181215_143025.jpg

Purple Chi’s are looking :smokin repped

Just scored Yellow Ochres in my size this morning for 252. Kinda lessens the sting on striking out on Spiderman's.

Now game time decision on the Sports Illustrated. Should be an "easy" cop. Almost copped for below retail with that ebay code.
What size below retail? I'll cop for below retail!

It’s so funny you could be rocking 500 hundred dollar pair of jordan and people look at them as just of shoe and can’t believe you spent that kind of money on them and went thought all that trouble. Meanwhile the dude you’re talking to his shoes are falling apart his feet

1. that was more than a month ago for those sales. look at recent sales for 13s, all mid 200s.
2. those are size 13s sales only. 1 size does not dictate that court purples have dropped to 200.

all other sizes are not at 200. none are for the most part. look at sales below and tack on $10 for shipping and thatll give u a real idea of prices.

stockxcourt.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom