Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I feel like the reason why Frags were so ridiculous is not necessarily that strong of a reasoning tool anymore. The biggest thing was quality and the fact that you had a blue Black Toe shoe (from what I have read). If Blue BT's dropped now they wouldnt be a rack upon selling out. As for quality.. there have been plenty of I's that released with quality that can probably match them or come close so its not like they are THAT much more superior than something that's probably in your closet already.. its just hype at this point and that price tag is not justifiable to me.

With that being said, I have never held Frags in my hand so I was careful with my words.. I don't know if Frags are the best or fall short in quality to what we now have seen released but I feel like we have had some really good "quality" leather joints drop. It's not like before when you had Frags and like 2 other I's that weren't as great to compare them to..

I'd take a Blue BT drop without the branding from a Foot app at retail and be completely happy.

Wow, people are actually buying these monstrosities? Mids are awful.

6FFD9231-B99D-48EC-8322-8BF84DBCD5B1.png

I feel like the reason why Frags were so ridiculous is not necessarily that strong of a reasoning tool anymore. The biggest thing was quality and the fact that you had a blue Black Toe shoe (from what I have read). If Blue BT's dropped now they wouldnt be a rack upon selling out. As for quality.. there have been plenty of I's that released with quality that can probably match them or come close so its not like they are THAT much more superior than something that's probably in your closet already.. its just hype at this point and that price tag is not justifiable to me.

With that being said, I have never held Frags in my hand so I was careful with my words.. I don't know if Frags are the best or fall short in quality to what we now have seen released but I feel like we have had some really good "quality" leather joints drop. It's not like before when you had Frags and like 2 other I's that weren't as great to compare them to..

I'd take a Blue BT drop without the branding from a Foot app at retail and be completely happy.

Frags were also the first remastered OG 1 so there is some significance there as well.

Frags were also the first remastered OG 1 so there is some significance there as well.

WAS some significance.. Which was part of my point. "It's not like before when there were only like 2 I's released after them" I respect it if someone feels like that justifies it but there's gotta be at least 20 remastered I's at this point. Being the first one doesnt mean much that much to me anymore. It's limited so people put it on a pedestal and I think that might have a lot to do with it.. but few will admit that lol.

It's limited so people put it on a pedestal and I think that might have a lot to do with it.. but few will admit that lol.

Exactly. Only because it was limited and a collab. Not an OG colorway and Jordan never even wore it. Give me Royal 1’s any day over that hypebeast shoe. Like I said, it’s like the Solefly 1.

The back and forth in this thread about frags, sbb quality, etc is over the top :rofl:

I don't go back and forth about this in here.. probably the first time I commented on it BUT.. is it THAT bad that people like talking about Jordan I's in a Jordan I thread? I thought this was NT lol. I'm not bothered by it.. if I dont want to read it I tell my brain to keep scrolling.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Exactly. Only because it was limited and a collab. Not an OG colorway and Jordan never even wore it. Give me Royal 1’s any day over that hypebeast shoe. Like I said, it’s like the Solefly 1.

It’s funny you mention Royal 1s because only a few years ago people would have said that pair was a hypebeast shoe lol

Frags more of a grail for me than unions. First remaster and it was the first of its kind. A blue black tongue black toe. I like the touch of the lightning bolt and I can look at the shoe and tell the quality is there. Unions are cool as well but the frags shouldn't be disrespected.

why the heck are multiple sneaker twitters posting pine green mids? nobody want those joints lol. am i missing something?
yesterday shoepalace actually went down for a short time cause pine green mids were posted and everyone ran to shoepalace. site was back to normal after everyone realized what happened lmao

Back
Top Bottom