Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just received tracking from yesterday's Union restock. Still in shock that my order actually went through. Took an L on the Spidermans for myself but got my brother's and sister in law's pair.

tumblr_o4z15w7Nbv1qjtajso3_400.gif

Last edited:
You have to nowadays. The difference between a W and an L is seconds. No time to hesitate, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Anyone still waiting for their Spideys? Debating if I should wait tomorrow for the rest of the pairs to come in or just pay 240 for my 13 smfh.

Origins material is a little stiffer (I think someone said that in here?) right? How's the sizing for people who have in hand?

Last edited:
Anyone still waiting for their Spideys? Debating if I should wait tomorrow for the rest of the pairs to come in or just pay 240 for my 13 smfh.

I’d wait it out. At least for a couple more days... plenty of pairs still coming in the mail, which will bring the price down a lil more.
A couple of retailers are still getting late shipments too, so don’t give in yet

I’d wait it out. At least for a couple more days... plenty of pairs still coming in the mail, which will bring the price down a lil more.
A couple of retailers are still getting late shipments too, so don’t give in yet
Eh I'm impatient AF. Already bought it. Besides my homie gave me some money for helping him grab a pair of fear of god converses.

I think we've seen these but Sneakernews (in all it's lore -_-) just posted these. File them under ugly, but I want them. I've got a pair of Balzer OG's that have the unfinished tongue on them and I like that aesthetic (same as on the off white's). And I like that these are just kind of like "WTF am I supposed to do with these??"....I should be able to do whatever I want!

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-4.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-7.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-6.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-10.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-018-3.jpg

Man, y'all made me go DEEP in my archives to find these. I was starting to think I was crazy/these never existed/I didn't actually have them because I can't find pics on the internet ANYWHERE. :lol:

From the moment I saw these, they reminded me of a Euro exclusive Dunk from 2003. If I can figure out a way to get that stupid text off the panel, I'll gladly grab a pair to replace this pair I sold yeeeears ago. Best I could do, since I had to pull it off my old desktop lol.

IMG_20181218_221331.jpg

Must be the unluckiest dude on NT. Didn't win the Union LA in-store raffle, when a lot of people won multiples. First pair of Black Toes courtesy of StockX. Cleaned them up after a few wears and noticed a water stain on the red panel. Hope it goes away.
Sneakers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom