Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i saw, its a little screw up and not sure if i wanna spend $40 on a box... :lol:

id rather put that $40 towards a shoe to be honest

Throw him a low ball and see what happens.

meh, not a big deal honestly. rather put that money towards a pair of kicks. i had already messaged him when he first listed it when i was looking for breds :lol:

he said $40 invoice.

You're a disgusting human being if you rock Royals with blue laces.

Serious.
smile.gif
I see what you did there 
laugh.gif

i saw, its a little screw up and not sure if i wanna spend $40 on a box... :lol:

meh, not a big deal honestly. rather put that money towards a pair of kicks. i had already messaged him when he first listed it when i was looking for breds :lol:

he said $40 invoice.

dammmmmmmmn boxes go for $40 bucks

meh, not a big deal honestly. rather put that money towards a pair of kicks. i had already messaged him when he first listed it when i was looking for breds
laugh.gif

he said $40 invoice.
Ridiculous.. Probably pricing it that high counting on a GM seller grabbing it to fake out an innocent buyer. Pay extra attention sz 11 Bred 1 buyers..

he said $40 invoice.

dat hype bruh

:smh:

THIS :lol: . Same goes for breds imo.

I completely agree, but I know some cats in here do that with their Black/Reds :smile:x I'm looking at you, Cold) so I was going leave that one alone :lol:

I should probably just stay out of this, but i can't help myself...

Banned I's came with red laces in them. Obviously could have been easily swapped out for the black ones, but I liked the contrast and I left them in. Whatevs...

THIS :lol: . Same goes for breds imo.

I completely agree, but I know some cats in here do that with their Black/Reds :smile:x I'm looking at you, Cold) so I was going leave that one alone :lol:

Banned I's came with red laces in them. Obviously could have been easily swapped out for the black ones, but I liked the contrast and I left them in. Whatevs...

bro red laces in blk/red 1's is the only way to go %^&* what anybody is saying idgaf :lol:

Scrolling through this page was pure struggle :smh:

That lace swap on those SBs :smh:

Hell is wrong with you ____s?

bro red laces in blk/red 1's is the only way to go %^&* what anybody is saying idgaf :lol:

I literally laughed out loud at my desk reading your response.

Truth be told, I find Jordan I's to be painfully uncomfortable and I rarely wear any of them, but yes...that's pretty much exactly how I feel.

Scrolling through this page was pure struggle :smh:

That lace swap on those SBs :smh:

Hell is wrong with you ____s?

I literally laughed out loud at my desk reading your response.

Truth be told, I find Jordan I's to be painfully uncomfortable and I rarely wear any of them, but yes...that's pretty much exactly how I feel.

Hey man, if you dgaf, then why should anyone else. They're your feet/shoes

i wasnt being literal :lol:

Last edited:

he said $40 invoice.

dat hype bruh

:smh:

i just told someone $5 a box & he told me i was tripping...guess i was low balling myself :lol:

still factory laced. 

Mad as hell I dont have a black pair of LMs yet, still not over that restock
mean.gif

Red laces in my Banneds over anything else!!

Back
Top Bottom