air-jordan-1-ko-og-black-royal.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-ko-high-black-royal-3.jpg

they look proper "royal" to me...

Wack

U WACK

srs

All the KOs are trash to me.
My opinion, you'll live.

I like ajkos, but I'm not really a fan of these military blues that are coming out. They should retro the breds with Nike air on them instead of a jumpman, I would buy those

Nah people would complain about the vandal sole.

I rocked my bred KOs to work today and they were great. Don't get the hate seeing as they have a blank heel

You can have mine
collect?
laugh.gif

to rock down the line bruh havent wore my royals yet, no idea when ill do it but maybe down the line ill want to change the laces. I cant complain i got a great deal on my royals just didnt come with extra laces and box was a little screwed up[/quote]
Now you understand why I asked collect... cause wearing them doesn't make sense.

Just hoping that supreme pulls out a nice design with a interesting play on fabric/material to continue the trend. It should be called the James Jebbia model tho...

Those royal KOs are nice and supreme Jordan collab will make the foam release look like a walk in the park :smh:

Supreme is so lame *zipsupflamesuit* but their SB collabs have been on point.

Son! I've liked a few of their collaborations with Champion, but I've otherwise always found that brand and its faithful followers to be lame as hell :lol:

Interested in seeing what they come up with, but even if it's good, I won't be making an attempt at purchasing them.

It's not even that their stuff is trash it's just OK and not worth the effort I actually like the taxi driver T but no way in hell is it worth the time or resale

You're a disgusting human being if you rock Royals.

Serious.

:smile:

THIS :lol: . Same goes for breds imo.

I completely agree, but I know some cats in here do that with their Black/Reds :smile:x I'm looking at you, Cold) so I was going leave that one alone :lol:

Supreme is so lame *zipsupflamesuit* but their SB collabs have been on point.

Son! I've liked a few of their collaborations with Champion, but I've otherwise always found that brand and its faithful followers to be lame as hell :lol:

Interested in seeing what they come up with, but even if it's good, I won't be making an attempt at purchasing them.

its 9 times out of 10 gonna be a miss hopefully im wrong but we will see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom