Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Would it not have been easier to just paint the toe of the court purples sail? Either way glad you're getting what you want out of the custom.

I'm not doing a black toe though plus I have a theme for the with the chi's in mind. TMNT

IMG_20181221_194012_957.jpg
20181221_000530.jpg

if JB ever does an official release for TMNT like they did spiderman they should do this but put a pine green bottom on each one.

Dont give them ideas lol

More like a gum bottoms with green lace options and where the white "Nike air" is green and the insoles have the names of the corresponding turtles.
In that old TMNT font with the shell letters.

Dont give them ideas lol

More like a gum bottoms with green lace options and where the white "Nike air" is green and the insoles have the names of the corresponding turtles.
In that old TMNT font with the shell letters.
how about on the insole they print these on each one?
tmnt1.png

OG Jordans x OG turtles

...........aaaaaand I just realized where they got the look for the original toys from. It wasnt the cartoon after all. 7 year old me's mind is absolutely blown

IMG_4342.JPG

If each sole was tinted to match each one's skin tone that would turn this into something serious

Last edited:
43885F43-C64E-450D-B69D-008B647F190F.jpeg
does anyone have any insight as to what causes this? seller claims it’s a “wet stain”? getting desperate and $320 isn’t too bad considering I could never justify paying $500+ for a new pair and it’s pretty much the only flaw. unless someone wants to swap for my vnds 10.5 :nerd:

P.S.

Mike's weapon of choice here might be a little suspect

Mikey is into alternative lifestyles obviously.
how about on the insole they print these on each one?
tmnt1.png

OG Jordans x OG turtles

...........aaaaaand I just realized where they got the look for the original toys from. It wasnt the cartoon after all. 7 year old me's mind is absolutely blown

IMG_4342.JPG

If each sole was tinted to match each one's skin tone that would turn this into something serious

Haha I always wondered why they never smiled when I had them back in the day until you just said that. It makes sense lol also if Nike pulled that out their a** I'd be mad but I would honestly buy em. Theyll probably be in a different colorblocking style though. Like UNC style. Or B/red. Or SBB 1.0 styling.

does anyone have any insight as to what causes this? seller claims it’s a “wet stain”? getting desperate and $320 isn’t too bad considering I could never justify paying $500+ for a new pair and it’s pretty much the only flaw. unless someone wants to swap for my vnds 10.5 :nerd:

Wish you were an 11

Mikey is into alternative lifestyles obviously.

Haha I always wondered why they never smiled when I had them back in the day until you just said that. It makes sense lol also if Nike pulled that out their a** I'd be mad but I would honestly buy em. Theyll probably be in a different colorblocking style though. Like UNC style. Or B/red. Or SBB 1.0 styling.
the way they have the tone of green on each one to compliment each particular color is pretty genius. Mike has a Miami thing going on that might not work too well with the other greens or vice versa. Any color would work on donatello.

Those guys are making me rethink the color green lol. Could it match with any color depending on its hue? Then again why stop with green? does each color combo have a secret hue code to fit, like music? Did the ninja turtles just unlock the secret to harmony?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
the way they have the tone of green on each one to compliment each particular color is pretty genius. Mike has a Miami thing going on that might not work too well with the other greens or vice versa. Any color would work on donatello.

Those guys are making me rethink the color green lol. Could it match with any color depending on its hue? Then again why stop with green? does each color combo have a secret hue code to fit, like music? Did the ninja turtles just unlock the secret to harmony?
giphy.gif

Yo whatever you've dropped or have smoked. Save me some

if by 'wet stain' he means 'sweat stain' then yea its a wet stain

Back
Top Bottom