Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if my box lid has a tear on a corner can it pass stock x ? if not i can just switch it out with another lid?

Depends on how bad the tear is. If it’s a small tear you should be fine, if it’s a significant tear, it’s probably not passing authentication.

he's saying prices/market value will drop because people wont be willing to pay as much with the added tax.

I disagree, people will still pay the stock x price plus tax. For some ppl, stock x Is the only way they can get shoes

I disagree, people will still pay the stock x price plus tax. For some ppl, stock x Is the only way they can get shoes

I mean, we'll see. Certain people will still buy no matter what. But for myself, I'm not paying an extra 5-10% that wasn't being charged as of last week. I'm off the "retail or bust" mentality, so it doesn't really affect me either way.

sure but still they'll definitely lose a decent percentage of buyers, seeing sales tax added to an already expensive resale price won't work for me. even more so when a non-us based stadium goods type shop gains traction.

sure but still they'll definitely lose a decent percentage of buyers, seeing sales tax added to an already expensive resale price won't work for me. even more so when a non-us based stadium goods type shop gains traction.

So you think buyers will flock to sellers out side of the shoe apps?

Casual/Blue Friday beaters #GoHawks
5EB02DE1-6C99-4435-9C55-EA1DD28B78A2.jpeg

Well not off to a good start today. Can’t find a prepaid Visa card that’s over 5 hundred dollars and the Jordan 1 I won are 550 with The E-bucks I have. Does anyone know if the seller can split up the payments on eBay. I know eBay will not let you send your email or phone number.

Honestly it was assumed cause you said as much.

But no, you're gonna have to find a different way. Can you not just charge it to a card on your paypal? Gotta believe you have a credit card with that much limit. That is the safer way to purchase too if there's any issues.

Well not off to a good start today. Can’t find a prepaid Visa card that’s over 5 hundred dollars and the Jordan 1 I won are 550 with The E-bucks I have. Does anyone know if the seller can split up the payments on eBay. I know eBay will not let you send your email or phone number.

Apple Pay yourself or Venmo yourself the money on the prepaid cards.

Back
Top Bottom