Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People will pay but not as much, the tax will affect people’s decision.
Agree, once a shoe jumps like the spiderman 1s. People still pay just the ones who wanted to spend at most 250 change their mind. The only thing that really changes price is the change in seller profit.

Thanks fam. But don’t seem like eBay takes Apple Pay just PayPal or Credit card

do you have paypal credit? u could apply for that if you dont. its like a cc account with paypal. i think they start you off with a nice line if your credit is good. should b more than enough to cover the shoes you won.

I'm so confused Mikey. Why can't you just use a regular card?
I'm so confused Mikey. Why can't you just use a regular card?
i paid them off 2 days ago 20 thousand dollars and closed out a few of them and dont want to use them again thanks fam i send a message to the seller to see if he can send me 2 invoices to pay for the shoes still did not hear back from him

Why can't you just charge one again and pay that off? Do you not use card reward points? What's wrong with using a credit card?

And why on earth would you close out a card, assuming it had good history on it????

Nothing here is adding up.

Why can't you just charge one again and pay that off? Do you not use card reward points? What's wrong with using a credit card?

And why on earth would you close out a card, assuming it had good history on it????

Nothing here is adding up.
I closed out a few I said not all of them

not sure if my pictures showed up but can someone legit check these. thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1406.JPG
    IMG_1406.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1404.JPG
    IMG_1404.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1406.JPG
    IMG_1406.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1405.JPG
    IMG_1405.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1407.JPG
    IMG_1407.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 7
It was 20 on a few cards man people love to say anything to sir the pot is go sorry I even asked to you go go gave me some suggestions Thank you and god bless I will get this done ✅ ASAP

Back
Top Bottom