• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FB5663EA-DB4D-4C78-A616-C1E3F857FCD0.jpeg
FB5663EA-DB4D-4C78-A616-C1E3F857FCD0.jpeg
68410658-2C26-4EA3-9277-0ABA783C1435.jpeg

Trucks at its best.
What size are those? They look tiny lol

Damn, I’m feeling the turn on Sports Illustrateds but I’m seeing how much below retail I can cop... StockX is selling my size (11-11.5) for around $135-$140 but shipping costs added to that still put them around $150. Anyone think we will see better discounts on them or should I jump on this?

I was just trying to spark up a new conversation regarding the best years for Jordan 1 releases.
Almost lasted a full page before back to the usual convo on what happens when nothing is being released.
Appreciate the responses from those that entertained the notion of it.

IMO, 2018 was the best year for retro 1's. Although we only received 1 OG colorway (shadows), they made many good/great retro +'s. There are not many OG colorways left to do. Hopefully in 2019, we can finally get Neutral Grey's and at least one Metallic colorway (preferably Purple's).

@mikeyboy66 PYP :nerd:

I’m only down to one pair of 1’s y’all. Yes, you read that right

I only have my ‘16 Breds at this point. I’ve narrowed down my collection to only one colorway per model. I’m actually a little iffy about the glitter and long term effect on the shoe...

I was just trying to spark up a new conversation regarding the best years for Jordan 1 releases.
Almost lasted a full page before back to the usual convo on what happens when nothing is being released.
Appreciate the responses from those that entertained the notion of it.

2016 is up there. Remastered breds, black toes, storm blues, and metallic navy’s.

Son is probably tired of being expected to laugh off the handful of people that keep trying to clown him. All of it is corny, and has been corny for weeks at the least; from all involved.

It's funny that after years of hating embroidered Jumpmen on the heels of Is, I actually kind of like that debossed logo on the Travis pair :lol:

Might try for them.

Son is probably tired of being expected to laugh off the handful of people that keep trying to clown him. All of it is corny, and has been corny for weeks at the least; from all involved.

It's funny that after years of hating embroidered Jumpmen on the heels of Is, I actually kind of like that debossed logo on the Travis pair :lol:

Might try for them.
I haven’t seen that detail yet. Are there pics somewhere?

This is how Gentry got us going from 2001 OG 1s to literally a decade of non-OG 1 releases.

I don’t have a problem with Jumpman 1 releases but we don’t need “hyped” Jumpman 1 releases. This is how they steer the ship back to making ALL Air Jordan 1 releases Jumpman-branded ones tbh.

Back
Top Bottom