• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3C2FB98D-0B48-4FCD-BDB5-C018D3DEF7DA.jpeg
Two shoes walked into a bar and had a knife fight. One came out a head. Unds’d these today. Is it just me or do these laces come undone easily? Happens when I wear the black toe pair too.

Last edited:
3C2FB98D-0B48-4FCD-BDB5-C018D3DEF7DA.jpeg
Two shoes walked into a bar and had a knife fight. Unds’d these today. Is it just me or do these laces come undone easily? Happens when I wear the black toe pair too.
Haven't wore mine yet but as soon as i saw what kinda material the laces were, i thought "these are gonna come loose like crazy". Smh that's gonna be annoying.

FYI I WILL NOT BE ENGAGING IN ANY MORE POSTS WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE ANYTHING negative or stupid to say I will just hit the ignore button and that’s that. I just did it today thanks fam. I have be dealing with Jealous and envious and haters for a long time now. If you don’t have haters in your life you are not trying hard enough Or you are not successful enough #FACTS
You are a strange guy. Who the **** is jealous of you?

the Travis Scott 1 hate is a few notches below the Off White 1 hate when we first saw those, and just like those expect people to not keep the same energy

Yeah but Travis Scott releases have been more accessible than O-W releases (as in higher production numbers). So they aren’t anywhere near as hyped on the resale market.

Back
Top Bottom