• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You did that?
The arched midsole is key to the 1985 look.

I hope they bring out a 1985 bred 1 soon. The last retro was slightly underwhelming and I'd rather wait than pay retail for those.

the Travis Scott 1 hate is a few notches below the Off White 1 hate when we first saw those, and just like those expect people to not keep the same energy
You already know this. They gonna be used as trade bait left and right. Just need my size 12 for retail or as close to retail as possible gonna rock the hell out of them

We know how some of y’all feel about mids. How about those High top “strap” joints that came out a few years back?

Wish I owned more because I’m a fan of the Nike Vandal.
XfnQK2.jpg

x9u67Z.jpg

hope to hit travis 1s at retail if not have to go resell the production numbers im seeing aint looking to good

These are nice ppl just need to remove neon laces and put in Black laces so shoe isn’t so tacky. Hints of green is nice... but not too much
I had them with the black laces for a while, but fancied a change.. I tend to wear them with an all black fit, so I wanted them to really pop.
I'll probably put the black ones back in during summer..

Black/White-Sail-Gym Red
Screenshot_20190127-100413_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20190127-100419_Instagram~2.jpg
Skip

I hate being one of those dudes but Nike is literally releasing the same versions of shoes over and over again. NFR without letters and a red swoosh. That's all these are. The red swoosh custom on SI's look similar as well. The redundancy is maddening. Those SP's look like UNC's, the crimsons look awful. 19' is looking to be a wack year so far.

Back
Top Bottom