Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thata cool for you lol I was super reserved with 1s from 2018. Wasn't feeling the redundancy and the slightly tweaked OG colorways at all. Didn't care much for collabs either.
I hear you but a dope shoe is a dope shoe regardless of collab or not and it's hard for me to pass it up if I have bread when it comes to the AJ 1. The shoe is just too good and to me looks amazing in say the black toe color blocking. You can give me the AJ 1 in 20 different colors in that blocking and I'll take it, but those same colors in the Chicago blocking and it's like ehhh...when does it stop. But I do get it. Everyone has a breaking point when it begins to be too much, whether it's 2 or 20. The ROTY has that color not used very often, but goes with a lot, ankle flap, different vibe going on so it breaks up the repeativeness. I get it. I'm simply saying 2018 was a great time to be AJ 1 fan with all a person had to choose from.

Does anyone have a solution to the glitter situation on the black leather? It's starting to take over my breds and royals.

Does anyone have a solution to the glitter situation on the black leather? It's starting to take over my breds and royals.

A few ppl in here have used leather wipes but it eventually comes back. Im gonna try stripping the black leather and repainting it on my CM1

Anybody else try this yet or can suggest any other method over straight acetone. Much respect to Mike (aka The Campout), but acetone seems too harsh and you do risk stripping the white paint on the panel. Just curious.
Gotta remove that paint asap, someone said magic eraser in the comments of that video.

Probably good to get the top layer of paint with acetone then lightly draw out the lettering with a magic eraser

Struck out on the Turbo Greens, I have a love/hate relationship w the SNKRS app.

DD832C13-344F-4A1B-8DF8-A6D51A59449F.png
All above you had I struck out except Jordan 6s
FA3980F3-1D99-4A2E-86D7-599935299A2E.png
Life is win some lose some.

They are super premium: only 100 pairs were made, using denim that was worn by MJ himself. Only one pair of his pants were needed to cover all the shoes. GOAT!

I heard they used MJ’s red-nosed ox ‘Pippen’ to generate the energy needed to mill the denim :rofl:

So thought I would pick up an extra pair of Kentuckys ... when did the price go up on these?!

Attachments

• 3ECF1377-F144-4416-B440-3F9F17B28127.png
    3ECF1377-F144-4416-B440-3F9F17B28127.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 74
i remember seeing someone post about vinegar. i tried distilled white vinegar on my bred's, and royal's, and can confirm that the glitter hasn't returned yet. usually have to clean my bred's every week. not any more. don't waste your money on leather conditioner's unless you're going to actually clean the interior of your car.

i remember seeing someone post about vinegar. i tried distilled white vinegar on my bred's, and royal's, and can confirm that the glitter hasn't returned yet. usually have to clean my bred's every week. not any more. don't waste your money on leather conditioner's unless you're going to actually clean the interior of your car.

Did you mix it with water?

Back
Top Bottom