Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i remember seeing someone post about vinegar. i tried distilled white vinegar on my bred's, and royal's, and can confirm that the glitter hasn't returned yet. usually have to clean my bred's every week. not any more. don't waste your money on leather conditioner's unless you're going to actually clean the interior of your car.
Thanks, I'll try it sometime this evening.

i remember seeing someone post about vinegar. i tried distilled white vinegar on my bred's, and royal's, and can confirm that the glitter hasn't returned yet. usually have to clean my bred's every week. not any more. don't waste your money on leather conditioner's unless you're going to actually clean the interior of your car.
How long has it been and have you looked at them under light in the dark?

wasn't counting days. been a few weeks no glitter. compared to before i had glitter a few days after cleaning.
Cool-can you give me more particulars on the process? Would like to know what vinegar, water ratio, etc

chances of a SNKRS drop during the ASG? gotta drop or restock some heat on Jordan's birthday right?
trying to be ready

Do they smell?

lol, what????? i'm not smelling my old sneakers. do you really believe you're going to walk around smelling like vinegar?

Well I’m definitely out on these Black/Whites. Hopefully sooner rather than later we can get actual OG Black/White 1s, without any gimmicks.

On a separate note, what is the deal with the Solefly 1s? I personally am not a fan, but did they release to the public or are they going to if they haven’t already? I’m just super confused about them.

Another ‘Banned’ day
ABBBDAEC-2F79-498A-8591-A8818F51FAA2.jpeg

ok, cool. vinegar doesn't leave a permanent indefinite scent. a lot of people use it as a natural cleaner and deodorizer. smell goes away when it dries.
If you cut it with water, the smell goes away pretty quick. Straight vinegar can linger for a few days.

Even tho I hit on the Turbos I still copped the Clay Greens and more excited about gettin em than the Turbos. Been doing bad with my $ and have copped 5 pairs this year already. I hope I hit on TS so I can recoup all this spending :evil:

Back
Top Bottom