Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
air-jordan-1-defiant-couture-european-release.jpg

air-jordan-1-banned-logo-shirt-black-1.jpg

This is why the lines aren’t clean
Is this tee available anywhere still

They literally took cybers, masked it off and painted that red strip and gave it a new(or aged the) mid+outsole. Then added a gloss finish on top of everything. Only thing that was new-new was the leather tongue and tongue tag with the different style laces.

Yeah that completely makes sense bro

I mean it really does if anyone is being objectively honest with themselves. But yeah keep calm and cop on.

There a nothing objectively honest about that detailed description you gave while trying to say it’s just a dressed up cyber. It cant be both

Changed my mind about the defiants after having them in hand. It felt more like a boot than a sneaker. I didnt like the feel. There gone now

Mine came today I am soooooooo gatdam heartbroken about them. I wanted these the moment I saw them, and figured that for the extra $$$ they were going to give us primo materials. Instead, I pull out these Payless, Stacy Adams trash-*** stiff plastic BS. My clovers and Highlight Reels are better than these. My Nouveau mids are light-years better than these.

I'm so disgusted by these I want to spit.

Pretty soon there will be another release and all the couture talk will dissipate and we'll move on to the next. I've definitely decided to get courts, ochres, and sbb 3.0 this year while resell is relatively low. If I can catch a restock on turbos I'll pull that trigger. Other than that I'm out the retail game until SBB 3.0's come around. The keloid hyper crimsons woulda been on my list but its keloid, so that's a no go in my book. Fingers crossed, gonna try to put aside and make enough money alomg with selling some pairs so I can finally get frags. I'm done with the defiant talk. May try to cop a TS in a money size for the frag budget though.

Mine came today I am soooooooo gatdam heartbroken about them. I wanted these the moment I saw them, and figured that for the extra $$$ they were going to give us primo materials. Instead, I pull out these Payless, Stacy Adams trash-*** stiff plastic BS. My clovers and Highlight Reels are better than these. My Nouveau mids are light-years better than these.

If i really wanted to i can make the defiants with a pair of Cyber 1 amd have way better quality. But im over it lol. It was a let down.

ElatedShamefulHoiho-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom