Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just wanted to share this sick pick I saw on the gram
21D3D371-83B5-47AC-8E41-F3320BC2A90B.png

I'm also trying to figure this out. So far anything with FlyLeather has been listed as "flyleather" in the description. None of these J's people are talking about have that in the description. They all say synthetic/genuine leather. Feels like 1 person said it about a pair with the new crinkly stuff and a bunch of people just ran with it. If someone can show me an official Nike description of one of these that says it's made of FlyLeather, I'll gladly apologize and shut up lol.

Did anyone ever figure out if the latest 1s are actually made out of flyleather? A lot of the newer retros have that same crappy leather material but was that confirmed to be Flyleather or something different?

Ordered a pair of sbb’s and StockX rejected. I hope it wasn’t for the glitter issue because at this point it’s going to be hard to find a pair without it.

I doubt it, I got a lowball bid accepted on a pair of DS whiteout foams... You better believe they were yellowed AF but StockX still verified them because that is due to natural aging of the materials-even if it affected the look of the shoes.

I’m highly pissed off at this for 2 reasons. I spent 175 for these when they had em at nikelab and did the whole customization thing with Nike and was told they weren’t gonna see the light of day again after then. Secondly they’re on the snkrs app for $110 smfh.
Maybe it's a mistake? Doesn't make sense to have it so low.

I doubt it, I got a lowball bid accepted on a pair of DS whiteout foams... You better believe they were yellowed AF but StockX still verified them because that is due to natural aging of the materials-even if it affected the look of the shoes.

Same. A pair of Obsidians that were clearly stored in a garage or warehouse. Looked dingy AF. The box is dented and the black paint on it is peeling off too.

I complained and StockX gave me a $40 instead of letting me return them. I told them they were gonna be sold right back through their marketplace with their tags attached, which they did this morning.

Same. A pair of Obsidians that were clearly stored in a garage or warehouse. Looked dingy AF. The box is dented and the black paint on it is peeling off too.

I complained and StockX gave me a $40 instead of letting me return them. I told them they were gonna be sold right back through their marketplace with their tags attached, which they did this morning.
Watch them reject it during authentication. Their authentication team seems to be hit or miss.

I will raise hell if they do. Reject something that went through your system not one week prior. I still have the correspondence between us, along with pictures of everything how they were sent to me. They told me I could put it back through anyway. If they reject it then I'll file a charge-back on my payment for them in the first place.

Ordered a pair of sbb’s and StockX rejected. I hope it wasn’t for the glitter issue because at this point it’s going to be hard to find a pair without it.
Ordered a pair of '16 banned on Stockx. Came with a bit of glitter on them, no biggie as it comes off. The Meguires wipes work real well.

Wait. So this shoe does not meet your standard but you sold them right back to screw someone else? Bro sometime we have to take it on the chin and not try to screw others over. This is not good man. Do as you wish or take it as you wish because you are a grown man or women but think twice next time. And this has reall nothing to do with shoes.

Wait. So this shoe does not meet your standard but you sold them right back to screw someone else? Bro sometime we have to take it on the chin and not try to screw others over. This is not good man. Do as you wish or take it as you wish because you are a grown man or women but think twice next time. And this has reall nothing to do with shoes.

I didn't screw anyone. Just because they don't meet my standards doesn't mean they won't meet someone else's. We don't all look at things the exact same. I'm OCD in that aspect. I wasn't likely to ever wear them and it wouldn't have suited a collector's liking. I didn't want them more because of the box than anything. I even cleaned the shoes before shipping it back. Did I have to do that? No. You want to get upset with someone then do it with StockX, but don't you dare tell me to think twice about how I conduct myself. You don't know me or what I do for others.

Last edited:

what do u think happens to the pairs with issues that u return to a store such as footlocker, footaction, champs, niketown etc? they get resold to the next guy.

I was hoping the white/black were making a return with the higher cut. But just disappointment with the fuzzy pair w/ plastic wings. :smh: Surely they’ll wanna make money at some point and drop something good.

???

I guess you haven't been keeping up with their releases? Everything's sold out so far, Grey and Blacks/Turbo Greens/UNC Patent/Couture. I don't think they are hurting for money.

So you should be saying this to everybody that posts pictures of flaws saying they are returning them

I just want to know what that permanent fix was for the glitter? Was it spew remover and something else?

I just want to know what that permanent fix was for the glitter? Was it spew remover and something else?
No permanent fix. Meguiar, or in my case Weisman, leather wipes have been the best bet for most of us. Wipe all the black portions down and the glitter is gone. However, eventually the glitter comes back and you have to wipe them down again.

I didn't screw anyone. Just because they don't meet my standards doesn't mean they won't meet someone else's. We don't all look at things the exact same. I'm OCD in that aspect. I wasn't likely to ever wear them and it wouldn't have suited a collector's liking. I didn't want them more because of the box than anything. I even cleaned the shoes before shipping it back. Did I have to do that? No. You want to get upset with someone then do it with StockX, but don't you dare tell me to think twice about how I conduct myself. You don't know me or what I do for others.
Calm down. Its the internet. Also take the advise or not. Be nice to people.

Back
Top Bottom