• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
4A86E388-EC12-416F-BF90-208EBE38DB6B.jpeg

7AEC55B1-33D3-498D-BD5F-20B9C1C761E6.jpeg

I just got another pair of SBBs, glad the have them back in the rotation

Never understood why people buy older pairs when a retro came out recently. Maybe they like the shape or one of those other minor things.

I know we always talk about quality, but no one actually wears Js for the quality. Trust me there are better quality shoes/sneakers for the price range. For me nothing matches the actual shape of the older retros or the OGs. The recent retros always have something off. Whether it’s the shape, color, etc.

Might just repurchase the 2001s. Def still wearable without breaking apart.

These are pretty old though. Before they started to retro the OG versions. I also had a pair of the shadows with the Jumpman but beat those to death

Oh I know-I believe these actually released along with the Stealth 3s. I remember when JB was pretty consistent with releasing pairs of mid/high/phat 1s with similar cws to retro releases.

I jsut never understood the need to slap that stupid Jumpman on there, especially since they were already Nike branded with the swoosh and Jordan branded with the Wings logo. The Jumpman on the heel was especially bad.

Never even heard of this Shoe Palace Gina. Who is she? Lol its so random. Anybody feeling the Gina aj1s? They weak imo

Back
Top Bottom