Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i blame all the people who copped rebels. yall copped those joints now JB think they can come out with these.

Why do people just go to the gym to flex their fit? Doesnt even seem like you're dressed to work out with them pants..
I've thrown on my tiff SBs, atmos elephant air max 1s, UNC 1s to work out in, lance mountain 1s to play ball in. If I'm not gonna be doing cardio I'll throw on anything. I work in an office five days a week so I only get to wear my sneakers a handful of days out of any month. If I can throw on a pair I love just to give em a spin even if it's at the gym or the grocery store for 20 minutes, I take advantage.

He could have some unique ideas that he hasn’t quite fine tuned yet.

Maybe, and it's not like I follow the guy closely, I'm just judging off of what I have seen.

Still takes skill just to re-tool the shoe

It does, which is why IMO he's partially wasting his talent re-hashing something that's been done instead of coming up with something truly unique.

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
j4.png
j5.png
J6.png
J7.png

Matching fit

D7B67312-76DC-4BD3-98E6-059779F76927.jpeg

I've thrown on my tiff SBs, atmos elephant air max 1s, UNC 1s to work out in, lance mountain 1s to play ball in. If I'm not gonna be doing cardio I'll throw on anything. I work in an office five days a week so I only get to wear my sneakers a handful of days out of any month. If I can throw on a pair I love just to give em a spin even if it's at the gym or the grocery store for 20 minutes, I take advantage.

I feel that. I just have a different perspective when it comes to training/working out. When I go to the gym I just go to put some work in and I mostly do compound/main lifts so I need shoes made for stability (no cushion, no air, no boost).

Back
Top Bottom