Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ive done the sb zoom insoles, but i actually prefer the lunarlon insoles from chuck2s. softer and thinner, but both are alot better than the stock insoles.

Thanks for the info! Didn’t know this would work. Thought the chuck 2 insoles would be too thick in the heel but they’re not! Just tried it out and it’s amazing!!

C81D4467-9E61-4ACF-8E08-5FEC0473E5F9.jpeg

408EB907-5CC6-4111-A906-738E7B9C15ED.jpeg

Thanks for the info! Didn’t know this would work. Thought the chuck 2 insoles would be too thick in the heel but they’re not! Just tried it out and it’s amazing!!

C81D4467-9E61-4ACF-8E08-5FEC0473E5F9.jpeg

408EB907-5CC6-4111-A906-738E7B9C15ED.jpeg
You put the stock insoles on top of the chuck 2? Or replaced altogether?

Not a humble brag but I wish I had smaller calves so I can wear shorts with my highs. It just looks too wonky with the build of my legs :ohwell:

Not a humble brag but I wish I had smaller calves so I can wear shorts with my highs. It just looks too wonky with the build of my legs :ohwell:

I wish I had smaller calves so I could wear JE cast 2 jeans.. lol.. their jeans are ridiculously small in calves.

What are some key features of fakes nowadays? May have found a good lead on yellow ochres through r/sneakermarket and dude sent me pics w receipt. Which all seems good in the hood. But what are some things to spot nowadays with the line being more and more blurred.

I was really hoping that instead of us getting a Jordan 1 Low w/ SB details, that we'd get an Dunk SB Low w/ Jordan 1 details. I'm personally not a fan of Jordan 1 Lows, but I absolutely LOVE Dunk SBs Lows, and as far as I know, they've never done this collab using the Dunk SB as the base shoe.
Aren't there 2 Dunk SB lows that are paying homage to jordans. The J packs. Unless youre talking about something else

My latest conspiracy theory ... JB has been giving a lot of ‘neutral’ grey in colorways, the collar portions of Union LAs consisted of rarely retro’d 1s (storms and neutrals).... for next year’s 1s anniversary we are going to get a Nuetrals retro.

Back
Top Bottom