Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well it looks like we now we know what the Midnight Navy/Metallic Silver/White Jordan 1 Low X SB that is supposedly dropping looks like. Why JB?!? All I wanted was a Retro OG High of the 2001 Japan Midnight Navys, and you give us this. And who thought it was a good idea to put that Jumpman on the toe?!? Thanks. :smh:
5371FD5B-A8D8-453A-BE1E-BB8D21CAF47B.jpeg

Those Loubs are better than the Blue Chills.
agreed, but I have plenty of loubs in the closet. this pair in particular had been sitting DS since '16 and i realized I was probably never gonna wear them so it made sense to move them for a pair I knew (thought) I was gonna wear and get a couple racks back.

I was really hoping that instead of us getting a Jordan 1 Low w/ SB details, that we'd get an Dunk SB Low w/ Jordan 1 details. I'm personally not a fan of Jordan 1 Lows, but I absolutely LOVE Dunk SBs Lows, and as far as I know, they've never done this collab using the Dunk SB as the base shoe.

Trash is an over statement

Maybe, but compared to my other “remastered” 1’s the quality on the black YY is probably the worst

But like I said it gets the most wears because they look amazing and they go with everything

Last edited:
whats everyones take on the Jordan 1 yin yangs? Are they true og retros? Hows the quality on them. Been seeing a lot of pics of them lately and feel like they are calling my name.

Fantastic shoes, good materials that soften and age well with wear. Nice flat leather. Affordable, versatile, they have a nice og feel about them due to the simplicity. They look like they could of been released with the original 85-86 run as alternates for sure. The best of the "premium essentials" packs JB was doing for a few years with 1s. Great blank canvas for customs. I love mine.

Back
Top Bottom