Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20190322_122532.jpg

these will be a classic colorway :pimp:

A lot of Union hate going on in here. They are fire and will be fire in years to come. Y'all wild.
some of these people are trippin. even compared the union and off white variants to foamposite galaxies, citing it as a fad.

1's will forever have relevance in the market. those foamposites were a dying line (still dope tho)

1 thing i give the unions is how well they're made. my buddy had one and my 1's looks like a knock off right next to them. JB should start doing it that way. heck u can charge my another $30 if they all came like that

Wow, finally pictures of the Lakers pair rubbed off. The Laker color is so dope and the layer underneath looks good - I was waiting for those pics because I would be out if they were more pink than red. I'm 100% in. Hope I can get a pair :nthat:

Those rub away joints are okay but I dont like Lakers colorways and the fade away to the Chicago colorway is unimaginative in a sense with Chi's released in OG form and again in December as the Spidey version.

I like the way they look when the under color is revealed but it was anti climatic to see it turns into the Chi's lol.

I personally like these SB Chicagos more than Spideys. Spideys are pretty good, no hate, but I don't care for the dots or clear soles.

I was sad I missed out on Spideys, but sometimes things work out for the best - I'd much rather have these.

How is this really that hard to understand bro? People like what they like :lol: . I think the unions look amazing also. The yellow trim, oversized wings logo, and blue stitching are amazing little details that the OG blacktoes just don't have.
u missed my point, but this back and forth "argument" is so stupid and pointless I'm out. yall can slurp the gimmicks all yall want. makes no difference to me. yall are victims of hype PERPETUALLY. so go ahead and continue to HYPE. it's what yall do best. and if the shoe fits, this post is for YOU!

Those rub away joints are okay but I dont like Lakers colorways and the fade away to the Chicago colorway is unimaginative in a sense with Chi's released in OG form and again in December as the Spidey version.

I like the way they look when the under color is revealed but it was anti climatic to see it turns into the Chi's lol.

You already know my size, good looks.

Man prices on unions have gone off the charts ridic, only just checked in them for the first time since they dropped, feck!

Back
Top Bottom