Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You can't dismiss a shoe just because it's "hyped." Sometimes the hype is well deserved. Maybe the crazy resell price isn't warranted (although everyone's financial situation and priorities are different, anyway), but the shoes still warrant the praise.

Black Toes are my favorite AJ1. These are similar, but with a twist, and arguably better materials. This shouldn't be that difficult to understand.

Last edited:
You can't dismiss a shoe just because it's "hyped." Sometimes the hype is well deserved. Maybe not sneakers don't warrant the price (everyone's financial situation and priorities are different, anyway), but warrant the praise.

Black Toes are my favorite AJ1. These are similar, but with a twist, and arguably better materials. This shouldn't be that difficult to understand.

He's done with this "argument." Apparently we MiSsEd HiS pOiNt. **** it. We can "slurp" away I guess :lol:.

Picked these up on goat clean for 485. Not sure what to think. Maybe should of held off for a ds pair
317E60D5-8A39-4F46-BC85-08A9F1DF9A91.jpeg

Should have spent the money for DS.

I know. It's crazy and stupid. But as a Kings fan, my hate for the Lakers is incredibly deeply rooted.
I can see this. The Lakers stayed breaking your guys' hearts from like '99-'02. While not for the same reasons, I could NEVER root for or buy any kicks affiliated/connected to the OKC Thunder! **** that team! Westbrook is dope as hell though.

Dope. My Chis deserve more love, as I don't really wear them all that often. I wanted to ask, based on your signature, you still getting that $500 you clearly won?
That dude got banned and has a new handle but he ain’t gonna pay. I always knew he wouldnt.

Back
Top Bottom