Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't see the need to knock other people for liking stuff, smh sneaker community these days. Sorry doesn't have a zip tie or a reverse check on it

All jokes and love bro. It doesn’t get much better than walking into a store, see a shoe you like, trying it on and looking in the mirror, and finally purchasing with a breeze. All that without having to wait in line or wake up earl on a Saturday. :pimp:

This is why I cant f*ck with the new lows they dont have that OG remaster look. Not that I'd buy the black toes or yellow's anyway but this cut and this look is so much more superior to the trash JB is putting back out with the giant embroidered wings logo on the back, trash materials etc.

“Where’d you learn to make 1s into such garbage?” -NT
“Gentry taught me.” -JB

11 lows and 13 lows look good, and have had good colorways. NOT better than their OG Mids counterparts, but still good.

Enough with the low talk :lol: On to some mid talk. These just came in and I'm loving em...:wow: 130 shipped:nthat:

Attachments

• m_5b8020481e2d2d6e6c908880.jpg
    m_5b8020481e2d2d6e6c908880.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 32
This is why I cant f*ck with the new lows they dont have that OG remaster look. Not that I'd buy the black toes or yellow's anyway but this cut and this look is so much more superior to the trash JB is putting back out with the giant embroidered wings logo on the back, trash materials etc.

Nailed it.

I thought I had saw an upcoming knicks like colorway yesterday...similar to the game royal/team orange from 2013

I think they are womens w/ a sail midsole...can't find the pic of them now

did I dream this?

I thought I had saw an upcoming knicks like colorway yesterday...similar to the game royal/team orange from 2013

I think they are womens w/ a sail midsole...can't find the pic of them now

did I dream this?
No dream, it was posted here a week or so back.. Mixed materials and a jumpman tongue.

Not to open this can of worms but cracked out my 2016 breds as I’m airing my collection out and noticed they have the glitter/mold spots on both shoes, what’s the best treatment & do you guys do anything with the paper/box? Don’t want anything to spread to the rest of my stuff :sick:

Not to open this can of worms but cracked out my 2016 breds as I’m airing my collection out and noticed they have the glitter/mold spots on both shoes, what’s the best treatment & do you guys do anything with the paper/box? Don’t want anything to spread to the rest of my stuff :sick:
Water and a micro fiber cloth does it for me.

Others have had luck with a water/vinegar mix as well.

They're all the same sizes, too. Probably a glitch or something FTL doesn't care to fix.

Back
Top Bottom