Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ehhh... more pics might convince me otherwise. Needed an NA tag for sure on these.
I went to FTL to check them out. Definite mid quality. I was itching to spend - but easy pass, even with rewards in-hand. The black is that mid fake suede - that wasn’t clear in the pics. White was the typical mid cardboard. I was hoping for a proper low black toe. Not even close.

They also had Turbo Green’s in my size in the back. They might have been even easier to pass on - but I appreciated the kind customer service. White Marsh MD if you’re looking. Size 11.

I went to FTL to check them out. Definite mid quality. I was itching to spend - but easy pass, even with rewards in-hand. The black is that mid fake suede - that wasn’t clear in the pics. White was the typical mid cardboard. I was hoping for a proper low black toe. Not even close.

They also had Turbo Green’s in my size in the back. They might have been even easier to pass on - but I appreciated the kind customer service. White Marsh MD if you’re looking. Size 11.

Both are trash. Smart man.

What is a cricket pad?
rsz_the_wicketkeeping_and_batting_pads_image_has_been_cropped_for_better_representation.jpg

I wanted to like them. That black was a deal breaker though. I’m glad you like them - on foot looks cool. Just not for me. I have about 50 pairs of Dunk Low SB’s, and I just would never pick these ahead of them in the rotation.
My thoughts exactly. I bunch of my kicks are SB lows, and I'd never take those 1 lows over my SBs.

These are looking great here, but it's probably filtered. From the other pics these aren't this nice yellow mustard shade, I hope they are but I doubt it.

Most people filtered the green and purple toe pics too. Mine weren’t nearly as bright as most people showed them to be. The green and purple are much darker in person imo, which I didn’t care for

Gonna need 2 pears. The colorway and material is so dope to me. The Reverse Swoosh is still kinda weird to me, but not as weird as when the pictures first leaked - probably because I'm seeing these more often and because my mind is so used to seeing the Swoosh going the other way on the 1s.

I don't see the need to knock other people for liking stuff, smh sneaker community these days. Sorry doesn't have a zip tie or a reverse check on it

i dont really see any1 getting at or knocking any1 else for liking the lows. i just see a bunch of people saying they dont like the lows. no1 got clowned on for liking em. maybe i didnt go back far enough?

Back
Top Bottom