Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wish those UNC black toes had either A: a light blue outsole or B: black instead of navy with light blue. Id honestly prefer both A and B add black tongue

I wonder if ROTYs will shoot up in price once everyone strikes out on TS1s like Chicago’s, black toes and UNCs did after their limited counterparts dropped

Might as well cop now if the gettin' is good. I feel like certain cw prices are slowly creeping because of extra disposable income (tax season), and people rushing to cop things now due to tax being added soon. Who knows how that will effect things?

F836D46B-68E9-4800-A9B2-DD58FE06E1A9.jpeg

Not sure about the UNCs. I like the combo of dark blue, baby blue, and white, that makes the UNC combo, but not the biggest fan of Obsidian blue in particular. If it was Midnight Navy though, it’d be a different story. I love my Win Like ‘82s, Metallic Navys, Columbia 4s, Olympic 6s and 7s, and 3 different pairs of Villanova Dunks. I’ve had Obsidian blue kicks and it’s just a weird shade for me, especially since most navy on/in clothes is Midnight Navy. So while these UNCs are clean, they’re not for me.

1) Bred 1
2) Chicago 1 OW
3) WC 88
4) Air Max 1 Atmos Elephant
5) Black Toe 1
6) Flyknit Trainer Volt
7) Pegasus Turbo
8 )SBB 1
9) Presto React
10) Kobe 9 White Multi ID

it's hard when I grew up playing ball (still have a ton of basketball shoes), training for a marathon, like Nike and Jordans. 6-7 casual shoes, 1 running shoe, 1 basketball shoe, 1-2 training shoes.

If you were only allowed to have 10 shoes in the collection total, what would they be? All 1s? Variety 1-14?

Curious as to what would be in people's top 10....no honorable mentions, strictly 10.
Trying to think if this is feasible for me. Have too many kicks that just collect dust.

it would have to be a mix of classics and performance beasts (not the retro versions)

Jordan XI concords
Air Max 95 neon
Air Max 1 OG reds
Jordan 1 black toe
Jordan 1 shadow
Jordan XIV last shot
Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll
Air Jordan 3 cement
Kobe I 81 pts
Lebron II dunkman

I would need (in no particular order)

Chicago 1s