Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
EF230DF5-7F23-4B93-BEA6-D3C36000AD11.jpeg

Reminds me of the skin of a dinosaur.

Cuz it's on a 1. People dont mind tumbling but this is super pebbled and is likely more akin to the leather on the city of flights. Not the same as the BC3

air-jordan-1-664259-800x800.jpg

These weren't soft lol

Then they should say that (It's that it's on a 1), because there's nothing wrong with that leather. And I haven't held either of them.. so maybe its not the same.. but I highly doubt it.. it's pebbled leather.. its all the same stuff.

kinda does look like bc3 leather. if it was just on the side panel and not all black parts for the 1s it wouldn't be as bad.

That leather does look kinda nasty on the 1s :lol:
Might try to cop - depends on how that Travis Scott 1 release treats me though.

Same leather as the BC III's and suddenly its super terrible lol. (No IDC about your BC III leather opinions)
I have the BC3s, and have seen and held the the City of Flight 1s (which the Hyper Pink leather looks identical to IMO), and they’re quite different. The BC3 is tumbled, whereas the City of Flight leather is like pebbled or like textured to look the way I’d imagine dinosaur skin would look like. Also, while I’m not against the leather itself, on a 1 it’s not a good look IMO.

And just like that these got moved to May 11th...i was looking forward to seeing these in hand
I’ll be back in NYC for Mother’s Day Weekend. Growing up, I used to hit up Jamaica Ave for Js. Any word on what’s the reputable spots on the ave nowadays?

I have the BC3s, and have seen and held the the City of Flight 1s (which the Hyper Pink leather looks identical to IMO), and they’re quite different. The BC3 is tumbled, whereas the City of Flight leather is like pebbled or like textured to look the way I’d imagine dinosaur skin would look like. Also, while I’m not against the leather itself, on a 1 it’s not a good look IMO.

They may feel somewhat different but BC III's don't have tumbled leather.. its pebbled. That is a defining quality of the Jordan 3. Tumbled leather is what you see on most OG Jordan I's like the Banned and Royals. It's probably a little MORE pebbled but they are all pebbled.. City's, III's, Pinks..

Exactly!

Look at what you did j mobile j mobile :lol:
Hahaha. My bad. I’m out here starting sh!+. Hahaha. And you’re right about the Jordan 3 being pebbled vs tumbled. Slip of the tongue. Guess I was just pointing out the fact that on the City of Flights it’s soooo exaggerated/pronounced. Looks pretty different in person in comparison IMO. Either way, though I’m passing as I’m not a fan, I hope those that want them are able to get them (especially with all the confusion surrounding when they actually drop).

Back
Top Bottom