Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Every time you look down you’re gonna see it.

giphy.gif

Only reason to strip them is out of desperation to have Chis... no one w/ Chis should want that garbage take down version of them lol.
As having both the Chis and Spideys....I 100% agree. Harshly put, but I agree.

Now if I didn't have either....still wouldn't strip IMO.

I keep telling j mobile j mobile to give in.
Haha. I was close too. But after seeing them more in depth, and Foamer's comparison to actual Lakers' purple and gold, which they're not (especially the "gold" being damn near wheat)...

I'm officially out on these. No mind changing, no nada. They might be a smidge more wearable with the darker shades, but if I want Lakers colored Jordan 1s, I want actual Lakers colored Jordan 1s. I could've possibly looked past the black outsole, white/black tongue take, and black contrast stitching (all of which I'm totally not a fan of), had they got the shades right, but nope. Good luck to those trying to grab though.

2 LA SB, 1 TS (keeping), 1 Bone SB,
Haha. I was close too. But after seeing them more in depth, and Foamer's comparison to actual Lakers' purple and gold, which they're not (especially the "gold" being damn near wheat)...

I'm officially out on these. No mind changing, no nada. They might be a smidge more wearable with the darker shades, but if I want Lakers colored Jordan 1s, I want actual Lakers colored Jordan 1s. I could've possibly looked past the black outsole, white/black tongue take, and black contrast stitching (all of which I'm totally not a fan of), had they got the shades right, but nope. Good luck to those trying to grab though.

:pimp: Sz9, bro. Thanks again.
I really thought you were going to give in though, I need that type of willpower.

bro, u was really lurking in the cut waiting for this one, huh??

:rofl:
lurking in the cut? my guy. it occured literally like a page or two after the whole "off topic discussion" lol

but im all for the fragrance discussion. yall got good taste in cologne.

Ya'll can keep your $400 Oud La La or whatever, I only wear the GOAT cologne ... :pimp::pimp::pimp:

4129updv1lL.jpg

To try and keep the thread on topic ... I'm going to need 2 pairs of those Lakers SB AJ1s. HALP!
thats not a bad smell. i use that during my prom date. she likes it :D

Back
Top Bottom