Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Other than the JJ pair that had a b grade toe box. I guess the other 50 pairs from Hoh family stores and Fnl must be fake. Shrug
it was sarcasm, my guy. I've seen you around for hella years. for anyone paying attention, I think it's pretty obvious you dont rock fakes.

I Don’t know if the revealed SBs pics were dropped in the thread

BDFBCED9-2510-4C3F-8CE8-E79DF2FF84ED.jpeg

5A69B8E6-1DF9-4BE3-AFA3-45E741A96DC1.jpeg

Ahhhh so this turns into straight Chi thought the yellow swoosh and ankle didn’t turn?

To each his or her own, but not a fan of these as a Chi. Don’t like the contrast black stitching all over, or the black sole and white/black tongue tag. Prefer my regular Chis, and my Spideys for that matter.

This is a great post. You literally list a handful of things you dislike about the sbs and then claim you prefer the spideys which have a clear sole, BLUE tongue tag, plastic swoosh and CHICKENPOX all over. The appeal of the Chicago 1s are the black/white/red color blocking - the contrasting black is an essential element in the overall aesthetic!

For the uninitiated, these type of ****posts are to put down shoes OP probably won’t be able to obtain in order to keep hype and resale prices down. Or they’re just trying to make themselves feel better for passing/failing

This is a great post. You literally list a handful of things you dislike about the sbs and then claim you prefer the spideys which have a clear sole, BLUE tongue tag, plastic swoosh and CHICKENPOX all over. The appeal of the Chicago 1s are the black/white/red color blocking - the contrasting black is an essential element in the overall aesthetic!

For the uninitiated, these type of ****posts are to put down shoes OP probably won’t be able to obtain in order to keep hype and resale prices down. Or they’re just trying to make themselves feel better for passing/failing
i mean idk if u read his posts leading up to the spideys but he's a huge comic/sipderverse fan. Dude analyzed how the spideys were inspired by the comics, suit, fonts, etc.

while IMO the spideys are big trash I can see why they mean more to him.

i mean idk if u read his posts leading up to the spideys but he's a huge comic/sipderverse fan. Dude analyzed how the spideys were inspired by the comics, suit, fonts, etc.

while IMO the spideys are big trash I can see why they mean more to him.

That adds some context to why he’s emotionally invested in them but all the reason the dude listed that I addressed were aesthetic and in regards to his statement “I don’t like these as a Chicago”

That adds some context to why he’s emotionally invested in them but all the reason the dude listed that I addressed were aesthetic and in regards to his statement “I don’t like these as a Chicago”
agreed. i think it's dope they did a lakers cw. it took the greatest laker of all time, Lebron James, to get them to pay homage but fuggit.

Wow you really took that to heart, holy ****. Drawing up conclusions like you're an angry ex. He literally said to each his own in his post, yet you're all worked up anyway. J mobile mentioned what he dislikes specifically about the SB 1s - black sole, contrast stitching, black/white tongue tag. He's permitted to like the clear sole, blue tongue tag, etc on spider-mans; it's a completely different shoe. For what it's worth, I hate black/red 1s, but lance mountain 1s are one of my favorite sneakers ever. The appeal of the Chicago 1s is whatever the **** he finds appealing to himself, not what your assuming *** thinks it is. I like Chicago 1s for a very different reason than the so-called appeal you mentioned.

I try to ignore idiotic posts but man, I'm taking the bait hard here.

ehhh that’s a cop out story(which we have definitely seen happen on other models,cw’s etc) imo

Only reason we get that color combo(has appeared multiple times on 1’s) is a salute to his frat imo
Ok yeah maybe in the past but they literally said for this one...

nah I'm done

ehhh that’s a cop out story(which we have definitely seen happen on other models,cw’s etc) imo

Only reason we get that color combo(has appeared multiple times on 1’s) is a salute to his frat imo

That doesn't make any sense....what does Nike have to gain from lying about the inspiration for the shoe? If they wanted to drop a shoe with his frats colors they could just do it and say thats were they got the idea from.

Wow you really took that to heart, holy ****. Drawing up conclusions like you're an angry ex. He literally said to each his own in his post, yet you're all worked up anyway. J mobile mentioned what he dislikes specifically about the SB 1s - black sole, contrast stitching, black/white tongue tag. He's permitted to like the clear sole, blue tongue tag, etc on spider-mans; it's a completely different shoe. For what it's worth, I hate black/red 1s, but lance mountain 1s are one of my favorite sneakers ever. The appeal of the Chicago 1s is whatever the **** he finds appealing to himself, not what your assuming *** thinks it is. I like Chicago 1s for a very different reason than the so-called appeal you mentioned.

I try to ignore idiotic posts but man, I'm taking the bait hard here.

Damn

Y’all bored today huh
Nothin better than being paid while being on NT :smokin

0takusamsay 0takusamsay what original colorway? The 2009 strapped highs? There's no original colorway, we've only seen that photo from the magazine or whatever of some mockups or samples. We'll always create our own stories but they're literally telling us purple = LA, red = Chi, grey = NY, pink = Paris.

Back
Top Bottom