Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
72A69349-8AAB-4E11-B120-CCA961A3F5A7.jpeg
F8CBC0EB-E09B-4F95-A569-E4447D5C2532.jpeg

black sole would have been an instant cop. Still a dope shoe though

I would have even taken a pink outsole.
Yeah, for me anything to break up the midsole from the outsole would’ve made these an instant buy. I’ve never been a fan of the whole “all white or all one color midsole and outsole” combo. The only 1 I own like that is like that are the Black/Gold/Sail Pinnacle 1s, but that was my wedding shoe. This is why that even if this SBB 3.0 turns out to have a leather upper as needed, I’ll be bummed if the rumors of the sail midsole with outsole combo turn out to be true, I’ll be a bummed to say the least.

Like most I was on the fence with picking these up...after in hand pics surfaced, I decided to call a nearby skate shop. They did a raffle but Sz 12 was unclaimed. Meant to be.....quality is pretty good and very clean color-way. Of course LA to Chi’s will be tougher to get, but I still think these will sell out quick. IMO....
BF7CA157-C244-4FEA-A357-02C072B95026.jpeg

Side note...still debating crimson tint. Really love the color blocking. Need at heavy discount though....

arguably the best og colorways combined with arguably the best collab releases

love me my traditional black toes tho so i can't just leave em out.....the UBTs wouldnt quite fill that void for me

Sub out Storm Blues and Union Storm Blues for the Off-White and Cactus Jack, and I'm set.

TS1s in sz 12 went from 750 prior to the drop to 900 after. Now we're back at 750.

Will definitely purchase once they go under 7

Haven't actually seen any of the fakes that are floating around, but considering the fact that they're probably getting flooded with pairs from resellers, there shouldn't be an excuse for missing something.

That said, I've only dealt with stockx and I haven't had any issues thus far.

U guys trust stockx or goat for the ts1? Read that fakes are pretty good
Man, I don't know, I need to finally get my SNKRS pair in hand. I've actually held TS1 fakes, and they are really, really, nice - they purportedly used materials from Nike suppliers. I'm really curious to see how the SNKRS pair compares.

I'd definitely be wary of resale. On the flip side, I'd be afraid to sell them via StockX, because people have reported getting fakes returned in the past.

Back
Top Bottom