Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man, I don't know, I need to finally get my SNKRS pair in hand. I've actually held TS1 fakes, and they are really, really, nice - they purportedly used materials from Nike suppliers. I'm really curious to see how the SNKRS pair compares.

I'd definitely be wary of resale. On the flip side, I'd be afraid to sell them via StockX, because people have reported getting fakes returned in the past.

Wow, good info about the fakes to keep in mind.

And regarding stockx, are you saying people have sold legit pairs and were returned fakes with stockx claiming their pair "failed" authentication?
If so, that's wild.

Homie came through! Growing up in a skate city finally had some privileges. I think I’m putting white laces on immediately. On feet pics later
37E43BB5-5545-498E-8BCD-B873CD836B58.jpeg

and like someone else said, Lakers SB material isn't great or anything. More along the lines of Clay Green's. Still good enough for me.

obviously can't say where I was able to get them but its a skate/surf type of store around the way. Old classmate who owns the store and he knows what the inventory looks like in the LA area with other similar type stores and its not pretty. He only received 4 pairs.

Damn. That’s slim pickings. All about who you know.

Congrats. If for some reason he’s dying to ship a 10.5 to Virginia. Hit my line.

any inside info on where to expect drops? pm cuh cuh.
They will most likely be released at all shops on this list. Scroll to the bottom, pick the states near you, and begin your finesse.

https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/skateboarding/orange-label

As an SB guy, these are the most limited SB drop I've seen in years. Usually a rare drop will be close to a FSR, maybe short some 1/2 sizes. My local shop is getting 6 pairs.

You guys are going to have to fight the SB folks who know the spots. There are about 100 shops at the link I shared, and best case you're looking at an average of 10 pairs per shop - that's 1000 in the wild. You're better off stalking the Tier 0's - IF they go there.

Man, 4 pairs at his shop? I knew the situation was bleek but this just further confirms it.
Congrats to you though, brother. Keeping the pair as is or you stripping the paint?
one thing about the 4 pairs is this place isn't a place that would get a bunch of pairs, so 4 isn't the complete sign of things to come.

Regardless, we know its going to be hell to get.

the newer pics of the lakers def better. but still pass

light bone for me

Back
Top Bottom